Christmas Video trailer event

Larva

Pso's ai is kinda silly, would do it on dc too if you turbo them up.

I don't know, last i remember faster enemies didn't always meant they were hard, i remember an online quest on ver.2 that the enemies were faster, but strangely they got easier to dealt with, the more enemies the easier it get because enemies were constantly bumping into other enemies.

I like ultima's event, it's a nice and fair way to release certain items, btw larva, can you update the Vhard drops, i want to know wich items you picked up for the event.

I don't know, last i remember faster enemies didn't always meant they were hard, i remember an online quest on ver.2 that the enemies were faster, but strangely they got easier to dealt with, the more enemies the easier it get because enemies were constantly bumping into other enemies.

I like ultima's event, it's a nice and fair way to release certain items, btw larva, can you update the Vhard drops, i want to know wich items you picked up for the event.

Faster enemies would be more an increase of difficulty for those who rely on ranged weapons, since the increased speed would mean more instances of manual evasion. (I bet that a Baranz Launcher is almost worthless over there on Schthack right now with how slow the little missiles move, lol. :P) When you're swinging a sword the enemies would probably be trying to swing back, so they wouldn't move as much or as far. :P

Edited by Talisien