Photon D Core Event?

just like InfamousRaiko says, in the event u will be able to obtain the Photon D Core by defeating Olga Flow... So raise ur levels and save much scapedolls if u want to defeat it XD

Never really understood the desire to have a Gael Gill, aside form perhaps as a status symbol. I mean, unless it works differently on the Ultima server than it does everywhere else, it's a mag that drains your HP- not something I like happening. I would rather have a nice little Sato, with it's many invincibility triggers and much better looks.

But I'm all for anything that gets the community more active, so bring on the special events! :D

BTW, will there be a Christmas event on the server? I like beating up the Saint Rappy- something about mugging Santa's little Ragolian helper for toys is perversely amusing to me. :P

• Like 1

while we're on the subject is the pioneer mag available in any way? or the elenor mag?

The pioneer2 mag is in the server.

the item to creat it "pioneer parts" are not in the drops.

in the original server SEGA ofert this item by paying some amount of dlls ... I might do the same LMAO

*POST 1000

Edited by Larva