Grants

Aleina

I've been playing the game for a while, and just recently started a new character; a FOmarl. Those supposedly get a 1.5x boost from using the technique, Grants, so I started hunting for it. Problem is, in none of my characters have I ever come across a single grants disk... My highest level is only 62, but still. Considering I'm in Very Hard, I would have expected to find at least one of the little devils by now.

Can anyone shed some light on why I can't seem to find one, or maybe render aid in getting it? Is it a rare drop from a specific monster or something?

I think techs drop pretty much everywhere in game, I had a boss dropping zalure 30 once. The highest the difficulty the highest techs will be, it's a matter of luck I think :3

There are some players that sell high level techs too, if you get some pd you might want to consider that option.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

So it's probably just bad luck on my part? That really sucks. And that would be fantastic if you don't mind, Savage.

Grants is one of the more difficult disks to find, but I think I also have a couple laying around if savagefist doesn't catch you first. Also if you are really serious about using grants I highly suggest you try to obtain a Hylian Shield (+100% grants boost, among others) in the Triforce Event which will be coming up after the current Summer Event ends.

• Like 3

Oh, wow. Sounds like Grants will be able to hit like a truck with that setup. Thank you for the tip. Going for a support Force with Grants for damage is something I've wanted to do for a long time, so getting that definitely sounds worthwhile.

I'll hang out in the main lobby for a little while then. IGN: Selene for this particular Force.

As far as I noticed, and this is might just be pure coincidence, but most techs of that rarity drop in Ep4 Sub desert and Seabed. Not even ruins. Also noticed that some IDs have a special predeliction for it. Might I suggest a Pinkal etc. I once found a Grants 28 there and a Megid 28.

• Like 2

Wow, what a helpful community. I should post on the forums more often. Thank you all for your help! I guess it's a lucky coincidence that this new character is a Pinkal. I'll keep all your advice in mind.

• Like 1