Common bank issues round 2

I can no longer deposit more than 18 items in my common bank, which has needed a rollback for the past ~6 months, and that never happened. We no longer have a backup of when my common bank worked properly. So on top of the items that I lost, my common bank is theoretically FUBAR with no way of restoring it to normal.

What's going to happen now? I would love to get hit on my 7000V/9000M and get specials on the 7000V if possible, but to put it simply, I want my account working properly again before I consider it.

Edited by frost506
  • Like 3

Larva, just reply with "Okay" and I'll use my best judgment to recreate items. The stuff Frost is asking for me to make is totally underwhelming. The "best" item he's asking for is a 50 hit baranz launcher. The issue is he doesn't have pics of every low-value item that was in the bank and the rollback points are too old for protoss to restore. I have no issue remaking stupid crap like a stack of monogrinders and bringers rifle one by one if it solves the problem. This has been an outstanding issue for a long time now.

• Like 2