Dual Birds Upgraded...

Fancy specials are for fancy weapons.... srank, type ME, etc. Females need DPS on bosses plain and simple. There are tons of fancy ways to use demon, or any other special for that matter. I don't see the point tbh. Yes demon is a nice special, But If i had to choose between power and demon i'd choose power. Like is this a post for a new demon weapon or a new powerful mech gun?

power power power. power x100.

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 1

Fancy specials are for fancy weapons.... srank, type ME, etc. Females need DPS on bosses plain and simple. There are tons of fancy ways to use demon, or any other special for that matter. I don't see the point tbh. Yes demon is a nice special, But If i had to choose between power and demon i'd choose power. Like is this a post for a new demon weapon or a new powerful mech gun?

power power power. power x100.

I'm on this side of the fence, I want to be able to do with my Hunney what I do with my Hucast. To a lesser extent of course due to the obvious difference in ATP but still

Same stats as psycho ravens duh

but if we did that then we might as well just make psycho ravens usable by females

Exactly lol thats why they havent done it. Females get tons of exclusive items as it is. Last swan, rambling may, sues coat just to name a few

Yes exactly haro. Re-skin psycho raven as two last swans and there you go. Easy item to make. As far as literally just adjusting psycho ravens to suit both classes? Sure i'd take it (and be overjoyed), but I think it would be cooler to have them look like last swans. As for you Wilson I am here to discuss not fight.

Edited by Aiden Payne

huehuehuehuehue :onion-head18:

Edited by Ozkar5

I can understand the desire a lot of people have for their female characters to get a female-specific toy, since the boys got one... But really, looking over what is actually getting people excited in this thread, I'm forced to make my response be as follows:

"Wait, what? Can *I* get some of that to smoke? It seems to be pretty good stuff..."

Come, folks... I mean, seriously?

So far, just going by the suggestions no one has really complained about in this thread, leaves the general concensus that y'all want new mech gun with the following criteria:

1. Female-only

2. A "little" less ATP than Psycho Raven

3. More ATA than Psycho Raven

4. ATA requirements to be 200 or less

5. A "cool" special

A gun like this is almost CERTAINLY broken already, before it even gets into play. The only thing you haven't asked for is Charge or unreduced Demon's for the special. Really, just meeting the first criteria on the list and any two of the other four would make a good gun that many players would gladly farm for. Going whole-hog after all of it (especially if it went with OP's proposed stats, nearly doubling the base DB) is just too much. All things in moderation, after all.

As for caboose's suggestion of making the ATA requirement so low the weapon is useable by Huney (and maybe others)... I am not TOTALLY against it... Just mostly.

Not that I have anything against caboose, Huney's, or HU-classes in any way; it's just that I feel it would be a complete violation of the spirit of the game to make any of the best guns (and this would be one, giving it all 5 criteria)availale to anyone who isn't a RA-class. Guns are the ENTIRE point of playing a RA, and powerful ranged weapon combat should be their niche and theirs alone. I'm not complaining I can't use a Red Sword or DF on my RAcast, HU's shouldn't complain about not getting to use my guns; that's all.

That being said... If the requirement was low enough that it could be reached, BUT still high enough you'd need a custom mag to do so, I'd be fine with it. If there's some kind of sacrifice needed to offset the huge advantage you're getting, that's fine. If you need to make a 5/45/150/0 mag (or something else similarly DEX-heavy, that's just the first example that came to mind) in order to use the gun, then I think you can have it. You'd have to think long and hard about whether it was worth 1) raising a new mag for use JUST with one weapon, and 2) the multi-level hunt to get the parts to make the gun in the first place. Or maybe even just a requirement that can be met with 4 Heavenly/Arms... That's still a sacrifice, not being able to use your units. (How good is that gun without a Cent/Battle or V101, anyway? :P )

And now, after all that, MY suggestion for a gun like this, lol. :P

This Name Still Being Debated Birds

Female-Only

ATP: 300-350 (Max +20)

ATA: +30

ATA Requirement: 215

Special: ?

As for the special... Among the base abilities, I would personally like Gush, Geist, or Demon's, as I have Vulcans with them and use them regularly. (And if we could add something from the "unique" abilities some rares have, I'd like the special to be a Hard attack with rifle range.) Berserk and Charge would be extremely OP, elemental and King's are all crap, Arrest and Chaos are better on shots/needles for crowd control... Which doesn't leave much among the basic abilities, and I doubt adding an S-Rank ability or many of the "unique" ones would really be that great on a Mech gun. Mechs don't usually work well with Hell, in my experience. Maybe if it were unreduced? And, for God's sake, PLEASE don't give it Divine Punishment! There's enough guns with that already, lol! :D

Edited by Talisien

Females are meant to outclass males with a larger quantity of buffs/debuffs to make them stronger. That's why they don't go ATP out the ass and proceed to win the game. Seems to me like people want a set of P-Ravens for females instead of something that's actually unique...

And Talisien, you are correct, Hunters shouldn't have the best guns in the game. However, mechguns were made with the design of exploiting the hunter's naturally high base ATP. This is why I feel as though the stronger pair of mechs being usable by hunters may not be a bad idea. The nature of the weapon fits hunters. HUnewearls essentially have charge vulcans or a Last Swan for mid-range combat. That's about all I can see. People will argue type mechs, but those are entirely too rare xD

Another thing one must think about is that naturally finding a Last Swan or Master Raven with hit is very rare (If it's even possible) so were it to be an upgraded Dual Birds, hit isn't really possible unless one goes through donations.

Actually if you would read I never asked for a new special, and my gun had lower ATA, and had anywhere from 100-150 less ATP

I can understand the desire a lot of people have for their female characters to get a female-specific toy, since the boys got one... But really, looking over what is actually getting people excited in this thread, I'm forced to make my response be as follows:

"Wait, what? Can *I* get some of that to smoke? It seems to be pretty good stuff..."

Come, folks... I mean, seriously?

So far, just going by the suggestions no one has really complained about in this thread, leaves the general concensus that y'all want new mech gun with the following criteria:
1. Female-only
2. A "little" less ATP than Psycho Raven
3. More ATA than Psycho Raven
4. ATA requirements to be 200 or less
5. A "cool" special

A gun like this is almost CERTAINLY broken already, before it even gets into play. The only thing you haven't asked for is Charge or unreduced Demon's for the special. Really, just meeting the first criteria on the list and any two of the other four would make a good gun that many players would gladly farm for. Going whole-hog after all of it (especially if it went with OP's proposed stats, nearly doubling the base DB) is just too much. All things in moderation, after all.

As for caboose's suggestion of making the ATA requirement so low the weapon is useable by Huney (and maybe others)... I am not TOTALLY against it... Just mostly.

Not that I have anything against caboose, Huney's, or HU-classes in any way; it's just that I feel it would be a complete violation of the spirit of the game to make any of the best guns (and this would be one, giving it all 5 criteria)availale to anyone who isn't a RA-class. Guns are the ENTIRE point of playing a RA, and powerful ranged weapon combat should be their niche and theirs alone. I'm not complaining I can't use a Red Sword or DF on my RAcast, HU's shouldn't complain about not getting to use my guns; that's all.

That being said... If the requirement was low enough that it could be reached, BUT still high enough you'd need a custom mag to do so, I'd be fine with it. If there's some kind of sacrifice needed to offset the huge advantage you're getting, that's fine. If you need to make a 5/45/150/0 mag (or something else similarly DEX-heavy, that's just the first example that came to mind) in order to use the gun, then I think you can have it. You'd have to think long and hard about whether it was worth 1) raising a new mag for use JUST with one weapon, and 2) the multi-level hunt to get the parts to make the gun in the first place. Or maybe even just a requirement that can be met with 4 Heavenly/Arms... That's still a sacrifice, not being able to use your units. (How good is that gun without a Cent/Battle or V101, anyway? :P )

And now, after all that, MY suggestion for a gun like this, lol. :P

This Name Still Being Debated Birds
Female-Only
ATP: 300-350 (Max +20)
ATA: +30
ATA Requirement: 215
Special: ?

As for the special... Among the base abilities, I would personally like Gush, Geist, or Demon's, as I have Vulcans with them and use them regularly. (And if we could add something from the "unique" abilities some rares have, I'd like the special to be a Hard attack with rifle range.) Berserk and Charge would be extremely OP, elemental and King's are all crap, Arrest and Chaos are better on shots/needles for crowd control... Which doesn't leave much among the basic abilities, and I doubt adding an S-Rank ability or many of the "unique" ones would really be that great on a Mech gun. Mechs don't usually work well with Hell, in my experience. Maybe if it were unreduced? And, for God's sake, PLEASE don't give it Divine Punishment! There's enough guns with that already, lol! :D

Same for you Maya, I asked for something worse than Psycho Ravens but if you want something unique, I have been dreading for a pair of mechguns that can freeze and be used by force classes so maybe something with ridiculously low ATP and outrageous ATA with the blizzard special... Unique enough ;)

as i said, its impossible find master raven or last swan with %, dual bird have 22 ata only, and 210-210 atp (+ 21 grinders) i suggest a new one with 40-45 ata (since the special attack is shit and one with hit its possible only with donation) and a nice 280-280 atp (+50 grinders) with 205 ata req.