If you were banned recently read this.

A person was going around giving hacked and duped Sonic Team Armors, Photon Spheres, Photon D Cores, Psycho Crystals, Cent Battles, etc.

If you're a new player you should be forgiven, but talk to a GM. Older players should know better not to receive hacked or duped items. And for those who plan on hiding away those items good luck lol... Psycho Crystals and Cent Battles are dropping during this event so it may be hard to confirm if you illegitimately obtained them however if you're not high enough level with decent equips it will be easy to tell. You can't talk your way out of that.

Most likely they'll do a rollback so you may lose levels, or items that you obtained while this was going on.

• Like 7

yeah it was the fake ganon guil card 42113899, king ra told me about this hacker so larva just need to check the drop items by this person with that guil card i hope this help

• Like 3

I announced to drop items or be banned. I waited 5 minutes, then I started banning. ;) There was time for questioning. Frankly if the server gets rolled back all bans will likely be reverted anyway.

• Like 2

I still don't understand why people hack stuff in. The whole point of the game is to work together towards getting as strong as you can, be it level 200, a mat plan, and the best items you can get. If you hack in the best items, you're ruining the whole point of the game.

• Like 1

Friends I've been discussing this have been concerned about how far back the rollback will go. Apparently there was in-game lobby talk (I wasn't there, just what a friend told me on teamspeak) where someone said it would reach back as far as a week, even though I question this as surely the fake Ganon "handouts" only took place yesterday or so?

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to run announcement banners every now and then informing players of an upcoming rollback so they don't start hunting and find something good they'll lose later. If this is already being done, never mind (haven't been in-game since I've heard of the issue).

• Like 2

Seeing as we didn't get rid of hacked items from March still, a rollback should happen even if a few days off data are lost. Otherwise we should set sta as a 1/50 falz drop to reflect how common they are becoming.

• Like 1

Guest Real Ganon

yeah it was the fake ganon guil card 42113899, king ra told me about this hacker so larva just need to check the drop items by this person with that guil card i hope this help

I'm so sorry you guys....this person didn't hack me....they used the pass I gave them and this was all my fault.

</3