Goodbye

Well i have to say i've had so much fun here playing/helping and getting to know you all. I probably didn't help a lot but i do know the difference between right and wrong so whenever someone does something wrong i've always did the best thing to do even though i come from a military step dad so i'm a little harsh at times and have no tolerance for BS. I will miss you all and definitely miss defending you all against the all mighty "Lee" But i'm about moving on and getting through life with all the accomplishments i can, and this being here, has been one of them. If you ever need anything or want to play something else, just PM me and we can skype/steam/origin or what ever floats your boat. I believe in you all to never give up on anything you do or your dreams, the world is yours...........and yes you will fail at times, but you will be stronger each time you do or else you would never appreciate success ^^

PS: DON'T LET ANYONE EVER PUNK YOU GUYS!

Peace!

Big thanks to Larva for everything you let me handle while i was here, you're awesome and deal with a lot with all the stuff you do.

I Will Miss:

Thunder

Chuk

Evie

Saith

Xenomaren

Blitsen

Serverus

Squish

Cyane

There are a lot more names that i cannot remember right now...just know if you ever talked to me or got help you're on this list of people that i will miss. ^^

Bye!

• Like 3

Same for you.... :onion124: Whhyyyyyyyyy????
Mann... the few times i played with you :onion107: , was fun ...and all the times you left the lobby with the troll song :onion108: .... we'll miss you!!

Wish you the best, never give up, and hopefully we'll see you around later!!

• Like 2

MY GOD !

Just when you think its over BOOM !

am speechless but that's life innit bud I wish you the best and thanks for everything it was a good journey :D

Take it easy Michael

• Like 1

Michael i don't know what's going on here, but to leave people who give their time to help other is not pleasant and leaves many questions.so whatever decision you'll take i wish you the best but i hope you'll stay with us

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 2

I am really really sorry to see you go Micheal.. I really am... You are a good friend and a good well everything lol. You will be missed.

• Like 1

Michael Mann; passionate and fierce, yet calm as the ocean. Your voice helped me out of trouble more than once ;) A mentor and a friend to me man you will not be forgotten.

Unbreakable forever.

Edited by Aiden Payne