Goodbye Ultima

kajex

This was very sudden, I know you for years here in Ultima,you give liveliness with your daily presence and your contribution,i want to believe that you'll change your mind and will stay with us my friend.

• Like 2

Well Kajex... I don't know what to say anymore I really don't. You will be missed sorely. Best of luck...

sorry for my absence. kajex I really hate to see you go. you are a good an fair gm. I hope you come back and visit us time to time. wish you find a hobby that is as good as psobb

• Like 1

sorry for my absence. kajex I really hate to see you go. you are a good an fair gm. I hope you come back and visit us time to time. wish you find a hobby that is as good as psobb

all is here

peace Kajex

Welcome to the retired clan.

We've been waiting for you. x)

• Like 4

Sorry to see ya go Kjex! You always have an upbeat attitude and are a pleasure to be around. Your contributions towards the server will always be remembered.

I'm not sure what your reasons are for leaving, but I wish you good times! We'll keep a photon chair for you if you ever decide to jump back online. :}

Peace!

Edited by Nessly

Porsche Boxster RS60 Spyder ( 687) ( produced from 2008 to 2009 ) . Limited edition created in the style of Porsche 718 RS60 Spyder 1960s . Visually model featuring a unique front spoiler , sport wheels , color " silver metallic " and red or black roof .

Reed More

[url = http://avto-bazar.net/lexus/LS/] Subaru Forester 2007 photo

[/ url]

Or nah. Go advertise somewhere else please haha