Goodbye Ultima

kajex

It's been a fun few years. Best of luck in the future! I will be uninstalling the game today, and all of my items have now been distributed to some close friends.

If there is any debate in the future over the hacked sonic team armors, consider this proof that my two were given to Soly and Michael Mann. ;)

If you need any other GM business, contact Evie/Serverus/Xceptional/Michael Mann.

• Like 7

Kajex........

:(

Edit:

Don't wanna QQ up your thread so I just wanna say that the few times I had interacted with you in game were fun, hope to see you again someday.

Take it easy dude.

Edited by Hybrid
  • Like 1

Kajex, in all the time I've been here, I've grown quite used to having you around. Just won't be the same without you bro. 20 banners in the same 5 minutes may never happen again. If it does, they definitely won't be about Cyane xD

Anyway, it's been a fun run with you bro. In all your endeavors, good luck, and stay safe. You better come back to us, if only to say hi >.>

It won't be the same without you, I must say. Silliest of all of the GM's. Thanks for all the hard work you've given us. And goodbye my friend. c:

• Like 1

Jebus H christ ! I only seen you once since I got back :/

You'll be missed buddy thanks for all the help and info you were like a big intellectual pso giant !!!!

all the best kajex whatever you're doing have fun :onion-head11:

• Like 1

:onion113: Noooooooooooooo............. Don't do this...

:onion-head75: We'll miss you! ...who's gonna break my account now? :onion108:

Well... i guess the decision is made, wish you the best (but at least say hi from time to time) :onion100:

• Like 2

This isn't right.....:(

I feel really sad right now.......gonna miss you dude even though I didn't know you very well you seemed to find trolling funny and for that...I tip my hat to you sir.

Gonna miss you. :onion123: