PSO Etiquette

too long didnt read

I'm sure you'll last a long time here on our lovely server ;)

Slay me queen, I just read this thread babe.

:onion112:

If an elitist scumlord like myself can follow these simple steps then so can you guys.

SO EZ EVEN AUROBORO CAN DO ETTTTTT :onion86:

• 2 months later...

For someone who has thousands of PSO hours under his belt but next to zero hours online, this is gold.

Thank you!

Didnt know people like this existed. Don't get me wrong. I love PSO but couldnt imagine putting so many hours if it were just offline gaming.

This is a great thread by the way. I put hundreds of hours in the old days of DC,GC,and XB and recently started Ultima. I had forgotten alot of these things and feel a little up to speed. Been a few years.

Is it just me or is weapon slang kinda annoying? Don't remember so much emphasis on this back in the day.

Edited by guyevr2077
  • Like 1

Didnt know people like this existed. Don't get me wrong. I love PSO but couldnt imagine putting so many hours if it were just offline gaming.

This is a great thread by the way. I put hundreds of hours in the old days of DC,GC,and XB and recently started Ultima. I had forgotten alot of these things and feel a little up to speed. Been a few years.

Is it just me or is weapon slang kinda annoying? Don't remember so much emphasis on this back in the day.

we are just too lazy to write them fully, but comes in handy in room making since you can't write a lot to describe what you are doing like "Hunting SN" to "Hunting Spread Needle", the second wouldn't fit the room name.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@Angle @Aeroprism

Thanks for the crash course, I'm coming from a place similar to Aeroprism where I've a few spent more than a few hours offline gettingĀ characters upwards of 100Ā but haven't been a day online. Ā Ā 

I'm sure It'll take a bit of getting used to with some of the slang and PB timing but it makes sense enough to me to show some courtesy to your fellow hunter... especially since we'll get none from the RagolĀ locals Ā hahaĀ 

Ā 

Shoddy Mender