B>STA

Arayza

Yeah I know, you don't know what I have lol.

Obligatory warning... The dupes from march still have not been deleted. If you pay a fortune for STA in trades and then we delete the dupes... you get the idea.

Not only this but, STA is the most expensive item in the game as of right now I think.

Just out of curiosity what is it that you have that someone with STA would need lol?

Edited by Bluesummers

I wouldn't take that offer either. At a certain point in the game, there just are so many items you can get with donation tickets. None of which I would rather have over STA.

As for evidence, the community has a good grasp of who legitimately earned these items. Several people are in possession of STA that I know did not earn them, but no one who earned them seems to have sold theirs. This will be dealt with. For now, I encourage users to just not buy them. After the dupes are deleted, I'm sure we'll have to go back several months to reverse some crazy trades. It will be ugly.

i would never sell my sta for one reason only....its my trophy :P only good item i have ever got threw hunting (besides cent/battle and pbc). everything i own is pretty much all from trade

Edited by King Ra