Computer help

Abashi76

"Do you want to allow the following program from an unkown publisher make changes to this computer?" After i click yes i briefly get a black window than that disappears and i cannot play my game.

well i would suggest try changing the resolution and or graphics as these settings may not be compatible with you device

I totally played this game on my laptop before.

Do you mean changind computer graphics resolution?

Edited by Abashi76

You need to change the properties to your shortcut for the game to run it as administrator if I had to guess...

Windows 7 or 8?

Also, second what Christian said, if your notebook or desktop graphics card can't handle certain resolutions it will do as you describe above, black screen and most likely, lock up on you.

My advice is to set it to "normal" graphics in the game's launcher options, then if it can't even handle that, try "low end".

I am using Windows 8.1, but i played the game before on Windows 8.

I uninstalled the game i am going to re-download the game to re-install so i'll try again.

Hey, i just found out the re-download was not necessary!

Okay, now i totally have a problem with it, even with the launcher window and making it run at all. I can't even get PSOBB starting window won't work right and the game does not open on request. The sound on the music gets fuzzy when i start the game.

time the game doesn't play right and always exits with a patch download and doesn't remember log in. The launcher window isn't working right.

In game, game won't respond to Home key, and perform the correct function in response to Esc key.

Edited by Abashi76

Okay, now i totally have a problem with it, even with the launcher window and making it run at all. I can't even get PSOBB starting window won't work right and the game does not open on request

time the game doesn't play right and always exits with a patch download and doesn't remember log in. The launcher window isn't working right.

What do you mean with this?

What do you mean with this?

If i click on shortcut icon nothing happens.

I need the following problems fixed The sound on the music gets fuzzy when i start the game.

In game, game won't respond to Home key, and perform the correct function in response to Esc key.

Edited by Abashi76

If i click on shortcut icon nothing happens.

I need the following problems fixed The sound on the music gets fuzzy when i start the game.

For the sound I am not sure, but do you play in full-screen or windowed?

I switched to windowed modet

and the game won't remember my log in ...

Hm, and you still have those issues when playing on window mode?

For the game not remembering your log in, have you checked the "Save ID and Password" on the options?

• Like 1

Hm, and you still have those issues when playing on window mode?

For the game not remembering your log in, have you checked the "Save ID and Password" on the options?

thank you

i need help with this: Home and Esc keys won't work! I especially need help making the Home key work, are there any patches for the keys for this game?

Edited by Abashi76

thank you

i need help with this: Home and Esc keys won't work! I especially need help making the Home key work, are there any patches for the keys for this game?

Not sure about that last part, I personally use Win 7, can you ALT+TAB?

Not sure about that last part, I personally use Win 7, can you ALT+TAB?

I used to use windows 8 now i'm on 8.1. I tried ALT+TAB.

I need to get HOME and ESC to work. Especially the HOME key i can't play without it!

Edited by Abashi76

I used to use windows 8 now i'm on 8.1. I tried ALT+TAB.

I need to get HOME and ESC to work. Especially the HOME key i can't play without it!

I've never used Windows 8/8.1 so I don't think I can help with that, sorry.