Broken Weapons/Armors - Let's Make a List

kajex

also is there anything that can be done about the autolock on DM? Like I'll be trying to hit an enemy with the normal attack (not the rail gun) and instead of aiming at the enemy I was originally aiming at, it'll turn and hit the closest enemy instead which really throws off the spread attack. If nothing can be done about it just ignore me

I think nothing can be done, is the same with every shot type weapon and any "auto-target" aiming type

ok..i have to admit that im a noob playing a FO..but i think that Glide Devine isnt boosting the S/D range..well..at least the "boosting animation" does not appear like with striker of chao. (if im wrong - im sorry about that)

but,,purple ring needs a fixing..its silver..not purple xD

That's because Glide Divine "only" boosts the range of Jellen and Zalure.

• Like 1

ok..i have to admit that im a noob playing a FO..but i think that Glide Devine isnt boosting the S/D range..well..at least the "boosting animation" does not appear like with striker of chao. (if im wrong - im sorry about that)

but,,purple ring needs a fixing..its silver..not purple xD

I think you may have found some sort of skin conflict for purple ring then (like hylian shield+dark flow, and arrest needle+psycho wand), because my purple ring shows up bright purple.

3dils.jpg

Also glide divine does not boost shifta/deband range, it boosts jellen/zalure range (both the radius of the spell and cast range of the spell).

There are a lot of skin conflicts. Lee said something about assigning a unique ID to the weapon to fix the problem. There is a larger list of things that conflict that I'm aware of.

1. Hylian Shield + Dark Flow (Hylian turns dark flow black, or dark flow makes hylian have a weird texture)
  2. Arrest Needle/STARS Spread/Spread Needle (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapons copy the skin)
  3. Arrest Needle + Psycho Bridge (Psycho bridge turns arrest needle blue. Arrest needle turns psycho bridge orange.)
  4. Hundred Souls + Excalibur (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapon copies the skin)
  5. Frosty Icicle + Spread Needle (Frosty Icicle turns spread needle a lime green color)

I think there are more, but that's all I can think of right now. I assume this also happens with flamberge and blood sword, but haven't tested it. I haven't tested zanba and zanbeacon together either.

There are a lot of skin conflicts. Lee said something about assigning a unique ID to the weapon to fix the problem. There is a larger list of things that conflict that I'm aware of.

1. Hylian Shield + Dark Flow (Hylian turns dark flow black, or dark flow makes hylian have a weird texture)
  2. Arrest Needle/STARS Spread/Spread Needle (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapons copy the skin)
  3. Arrest Needle + Psycho Bridge (Psycho bridge turns arrest needle blue. Arrest needle turns psycho bridge orange.)
  4. Hundred Souls + Excalibur (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapon copies the skin)
  5. Frosty Icicle + Spread Needle (Frosty Icicle turns spread needle a lime green color)

I think there are more, but that's all I can think of right now. I assume this also happens with flamberge and blood sword, but haven't tested it. I haven't tested zanba and zanbeacon together either.

dont forget the

Ultima Reaper + Soul Eater (whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapons copy the skin)

I've seen this problem happen on Schthack servers as well, where Dragon Needle would copy Spread Needle textures

• Like 1

dont forget the

Ultima Reaper + Soul Eater (whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapons copy the skin)

I've seen this problem happen on Schthack servers as well, where Dragon Needle would copy Spread Needle textures

Oh yeah. I first noticed this in the episode 4 government quests. Ultima reaper looks identical to NPC Kireek's weapon. I forgot all about that one. Good catch.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

idk if someone said it before..

but last time i played with a other FO my psy bridge turned into a p wand :P

(other FO equiped p wand before i equiped psy bridge)

Good thing you necro'd this almost 2 years old topic lol...

I have a theory behind the skin stuff... but I'm kinda too busy to deal with some of this stuff between rewriting and porting the server software, make translations and everything else.

I'll bookmark this to give it a shot soon.

Usually the visual glitches aren't a big deal but I often carry both Glide Divine and Glide Divine V.00 and sometimes when I switch to one, it will look like the other and I get confused about which one I'm actually using. Soly, if you eventually get around to fixing the skin related bugs, that would be nice.