Broken Weapons/Armors - Let's Make a List

kajex

Pfft un combo lock cannon rouge and make it fleshie only since casts have iron Faust.Also do level 30 advanced techs drop here? Have not found any lv 30 Ra tech or Grants/Megid. Not everyone has a Hylian.

why dont the arrest needle dont work in the mines?

Machine type enemies cannot be paralyzed because they aren't alive. They can be shocked by lightning damage instead.

i dont know if this need a fix or not, but ultima sword and flowens sword look equal

They just use the same model, but Ultima Sword has a lot more color to it.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Machine type enemies cannot be paralyzed because they aren't alive. They can be shocked by lightning damage instead.

They just use the same model, but Ultima Sword has a lot more color to it.

Sword of ultima is built off of Daisy Chain, not flowens.

ok i dunno if this is a bug/what have have ya

but the rate at which machine guns recover

unlike swords when equipped with c battle

recover there ability to attack

(the set up time)

quickly

machine guns take the same amount of time to recover

whether it be unarmed

v101, or c battle

haha :)

• Like 1

Berdysh is amongst the many existing weapons of which I think something should be changed about them as they see little to no use. If it was equippable by more/all classes, some players could at least toy around with the special and since it doesn't add a lot of ATP, it wouldn't be broken either. As it stands, it sadly is one of the dozens of weapons that hardly anyone has a reason to use.

I'd have more examples but since this topic is for broken weapons rather than suggestions, I'll save my breath.

• Like 1

Berdysh is amongst the many existing weapons of which I think something should be changed about them as they see little to no use. If it was equippable by more/all classes, some players could at least toy around with the special and since it doesn't add a lot of ATP, it wouldn't be broken either. As it stands, it sadly is one of the dozens of weapons that hardly anyone has a reason to use.

I'd have more examples but since this topic is for broken weapons rather than suggestions, I'll save my breath.

You're one of about two people that realizes the point of this thread. :onion-head11: We sometimes do take "suggestions" when fishing for ideas for event items. But frankly, I don't see that happening until the October event since there are already tons of good items between summer and triforce events. We should add more than just ultima reaper for halloween. When we start planning the event, I generally will take suggestions in game, not in a forum page. Way too many opinions to do it in the forums.

ok..i have to admit that im a noob playing a FO..but i think that Glide Devine isnt boosting the S/D range..well..at least the "boosting animation" does not appear like with striker of chao. (if im wrong - im sorry about that)

but,,purple ring needs a fixing..its silver..not purple xD

You're one of about two people that realizes the point of this thread. :onion-head11: We sometimes do take "suggestions" when fishing for ideas for event items. But frankly, I don't see that happening until the October event since there are already tons of good items between summer and triforce events. We should add more than just ultima reaper for halloween. When we start planning the event, I generally will take suggestions in game, not in a forum page. Way too many opinions to do it in the forums.

reskin it, buff it, zerk it, call it the Executioner Axe and you're done. New Halloween weapon :D

also is there anything that can be done about the autolock on DM? Like I'll be trying to hit an enemy with the normal attack (not the rail gun) and instead of aiming at the enemy I was originally aiming at, it'll turn and hit the closest enemy instead which really throws off the spread attack. If nothing can be done about it just ignore me

Edited by Church