Broken Weapons/Armors - Let's Make a List

kajex

We recently had lee help us fix all the easter items and give a boost to samurai armor (which cannot get the rabarta boost we wanted it to have). In our efforts to fix things, I forgot some of the non-easter items.

Are there any other weapons/armor/items that are not working properly? If we get a complete list, we can make revisions when we're making new items for the next event. Please do not recommend tyrell/principal's gift parasol for not boosting anti. Weapons can only have three tech boosts.

I'll update this initial post with anything that is not working properly as people make posts.

List of items that need fixing:

• Asteron Striker - Not equippable by all hunters.
  • Blood Sword - Not equippable by fomar
  • Psycho Raven - Bullets on special are invisible.
  • Solferino - Supposed to increase resta range. (Edit: lee says boost should be very minor. Saith confirms. Leaving this on here in case we wish to discuss a noticeable boost since it has been brought up many times that it is "broken.")

Miscellaneous Skin Fixes

• Hylian Shield + Dark Flow (Hylian turns dark flow black, or dark flow makes hylian have a weird texture)
  • Arrest Needle/STARS Spread/Spread Needle (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapons copy the skin)
  • Arrest Needle + Psycho Bridge (Psycho bridge turns arrest needle blue. Arrest needle turns psycho bridge orange.)
  • Hundred Souls + Excalibur (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapon copies the skin)
  • Frosty Icicle + Spread Needle (Frosty Icicle turns spread needle a lime green color)
  • Ultima Reaper + Soul Eater/Soul Banish (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapons copy the skin)
  • De Rol Le Shield + Virus Shield (Whichever weapon is equipped first, the other weapons copy the skin)

Other Fixes

• If possible, have charge stack with item percentages. Berserk and Spirit stack with weapon percentages, but charge does not.
Edited by kajex
  • Like 5

Divine Protection , does not provide the necessary boosts of double luck and 20 Dark/Light resists.

Edit : What was the boost on Samurai Armor?

Edited by Echoes
  • Like 2

Delete escape doll special to all items (they're like 2 i think, ragol ring and phoenix claw) i know its working fine but... its so useless

Edited by Guido Palau

Divine Protection , does not provide the necessary boosts of double luck and 20 Dark/Light resists.

Divine Protection only works on Odd 100 beats, just like divine punishment special but at opposite times. So it does give you 20edk/elt and lck between beats 100-199, 300-399, 500-599, etc.

• Like 2

godric's cloak should have more than 4 dfp seperating max and min stats

Which weapon should have resistances? Mille Marteaux? Heaven Punisher? More info please. Samurai is amost 300 def/evp now and gives a luck boost to replace the rabarta boost that cannot happen. I don't recall the exact stats by memory. I'll have Michael Mann update his page of server-exclusive items to reflect the new stats (or update it for him when I get some time).

Edit: It sounds like Saith says the boosts do happen, just not during the off beats.

Clio - Let Hunewearl equip it too so she can support if necessary.

Yes. :) I already requested this before. I hope it happens eventually. Keep in mind this is not a "fix" so it may or may not happen.

Delete escape doll special to all items (they're like 2 i think, ragol ring and phoenix claw) i know its working fine but... its so useless

Again with the scape dolls xD This could happen in a future event, but is not an immediate "fix". Requests may or may not happen. Fixes will happen.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

sol does boost resta range by 0.3 x radi, ie not alot to be notacible unless you go out of your way to test it.

imo alot of armors need their max evp and dfp reduced, and their variable ranges adjusted to maintain their power at max values giving a bit more differentiation and value to the higher stated ones

• Like 2

I don't know if it was intentional but Psycho Raven doesn't show a bullet being fired when using the pierce attack. Not really a problem but it sort of irritates me and makes it harder to line up a shot on multiple enemies thus making the attack more useless. just throwing that out there

sol does boost resta range by 0.3 x radi, ie not alot to be notacible unless you go out of your way to test it.

imo alot of armors need their max evp and dfp reduced, and their variable ranges adjusted to maintain their power at max values giving a bit more differentiation and value to the higher stated ones

I think you mean solferino... If you do, pso-world says "While equipped, Resta range is double and Attack Speed is increased by 30%."

I have tested this in a battle room. There is no difference in the range. Lower someone's HP and try to heal them. The distance you have to stand to heal is the same with or without solferino equipped. Even if there is a minor boost, it should be 2x, not a .3x boost.

Side note to all the "suggestions", this is a thread for fixes, not suggestions.

• Like 1

Can we fix the % on charge weapons so they can do more damaged like if you have 100 in dark it does more damaged then not having%'s

I added this to the list. I'm not a developer, so I have no idea if a fix like this is even possible.

• Like 2