T/O>Dark Flow 100 0 0 100 90

Saber +7

dude what is with u and items with hit also the type of rares it gets me disgusted it make me not wanna play on this server anymore people are rare hungry and want more so selfish fighting over such items they want Want WANT more More MORE

heres the deal stop showing off DF's DM's and any other dark item it pisses me off geez

dude what is with u and items with hit also the type of rares it gets me disgusted it make me not wanna play on this server anymore people are rare hungry and want more so selfish fighting over such items they want Want WANT more More MORE

heres the deal stop showing off DF's DM's and any other dark item it pisses me off geez

Two reasons you should not be jealous and upset:

1. There are very few weapons that "need" 90 hit. Snow queen (which doesn't combo) needs an incredible amount of ATA to be useful. Meteor rouge (demons bazooka) same story. Dark flow is very usable with 50 hit. It's more of a novelty to say you have 90 hit. Even with all that hit, it still will miss with the first swing for many enemies in episode 2. For example, I doubt it would land the first hit with a heavy attack on ill gill, episode 2 sinows, deldepth, and other tough enemies. Even if it does successfuly land a hit, it will not do this consistently. Also keep in mind that the special on dark flow always hits enemies. Even with 0 hit, dark flow still is useful when using the special.
  2. There are lots of other weapons in the game. A good player can survive just fine using only weapons from restless lion. A good player will not exclusively use dark weapons even if they have 90 hit dark weapons.

I fell that he is jelly when u have a dark weapon's you well know the felling i have a Dm i dont just use that i use a Arrest Needle 0/0/50/50/60 a pravens all 0's yas demon 100/0/0/100/50 demon a iron fust 50/0/0/50/50 and a baranz 0/100/0/100/80 and i love it lol