Getting real tired of your...

the same is still happening on ult forest, i was playing with my friend (Oran) trying to get Star Amplifiers and/or Syncesta's but all we found were like 100 Zanbeacons xD

• Like 1

the same is still happening on ult forest, i was playing with my friend (Oran) trying to get Star Amplifiers and/or Syncesta's but all we found were like 100 Zanbeacons xD

This is what I'm talking about. Some IDs can't hunt for the crap they want!

OMG! I didn't know it was ultimate too.

I was going to just suggest to avoid the forest. If you want to just play episode 1, it's only the forest that's affected. Very few IDs have this. If playing with friends, have them create the room. If playing solo, play caves-ruins or play in a different episode.

If any drops are affected (like say, syncesta), let us know and I'm sure we can remove the drop from things like this. Honestly no one complained last year. If anything, people thought it was the funniest thing ever. I'm sorry you're finding this annoying, hatsodoom. Seriously, we should ask chuk to do his contest again. Last year there were some good prizes for collecting this terrible item. :)

• Like 2

also kajex check if rare mobs its on, yesterday i do a lot of wrath of forest to farm hp mats and occasionally find 1 pal rappy every 2 o 3 runs (i was doing the whole quest, not just the first room)

• Like 1

also kajex check if rare mobs its on, yesterday i do a lot of wrath of forest to farm hp mats and occasionally find 1 pal rappy every 2 o 3 runs (i was doing the whole quest, not just the first room)

Lee and Larva are the ones that activate rare monsters. I have no way of checking aside from the manual way (by hunting rare monsters). If they are on, wrath of forest should have 1-5 pal rappies in the first room every single run. Usually it's about 3-4 in the first room with rares on. If you're seeing one every 3 runs of the first room, rare monsters are not on.