Motivation?

Cal_Unbreakable

Don't be afraid to fail , someone will be there to support you along the way and help you back up till you succeed. Believe in yourself ^^

I'll share my favourite one Cal, I've watched it countless times over the past year.

Thanks Evie, its just not that easy =/ dont want to embarrass myself

Thanks Evie, its just not that easy =/ dont want to embarrass myself

Who cares what others think if it helps you grow and become a stronger person! You may regret it one day if you don't try your best now, you have nothing to lose ; only experiences to gain.

• Like 3

All of you will find a stronger version of yourself each day. Don't ever be afraid of anything especially failure. Get your asses up and do what you love and follow your dream and never second guess yourself even though shit happens. I believe in you all.

• Like 2

haha i try my best, i think about that. like i will regret it if i dont just go ahead and do it. my problem is i think about it to much and then i dont want to D: i just need someone to push me along when needed so i can become a better person