Ultima event sales

Hykaro

Inspired by steam summer sale.

I want to ask : would it be possible to reduce donation list prices for like 50 % ?

Maybe for days like an event

Example :

Christmas Event 1 week -50 % for adding hit and %

Easter 1 week -50 % for weapons from list

Im not sure if this has been asked before. :)

• Like 5

Even if we were to do that, there's no way we'd schedule it ahead of time as people would just hold off on donating while waiting for a sale. Larva did have a sale once (one time only that I can recall) because he paid the monthly server expenses out of his own pocket when no one donated. I could speculate if larva would be willing to do what you're proposing, but that is totally his decision and you'll have to wait for him to reply with his opinion.

• Like 1

Even if we were to do that, there's no way we'd schedule it ahead of time as people would just hold off on donating while waiting for a sale. Larva did have a sale once (one time only that I can recall) because he paid the monthly server expenses out of his own pocket when no one donated. I could speculate if larva would be willing to do what you're proposing, but that is totally his decision and you'll have to wait for him to reply with his opinion.

Those sales are one of the reasons why valve is makin so much money.

I dont think all people would stop to donate.

Waitin 358 days for addin hit.

• Like 2

Inspired by steam summer sale.

I want to ask : would it be possible to reduce donation list prices for like 50 % ?

Maybe for days like an event

Example :

Christmas Event 1 week -50 % for adding hit and %

Easter 1 week -50 % for weapons from list

Im not sure if this has been asked before. :)

I up repped you for this one!!! I think its a great idea. 1 week would be awesome and would bring in some good donations in my personal opinion. Here's another idea, well added onto yours; maybe after you donate a certain amount you can add hit or percents to a weapon or heck say max out an armor for the appreciation of ones donation, after that you start back at 0 until you donate again and once you've reached the set number again, you could choose what you wanted. I am not talking about some ridiculous amount, by no means. I repeat, just an idea.

I hate to hear to Larva had to pay out of his pocket for server, he is a good man. I have donated a good amount, like many others. We all care for the server and want the best. Arashi's idea and what I said would give an even bigger incentive to donate. It's for a good cause. I haven't donated in a while, well for me it's been a while ^^, because I haven't agreed with some things that have gone on. That is just my opinion; thats neither here nor there tho. But you have to take the good with the bad, and there's much more good than bad on the server. Everyone needs to do their part, act mature and be respectful.

Maybe implement what I said with Arashi's idea during an event? Like he said the 1st week or any week during event. I think it would be cool and would only increase the donations ten fold I would imagine. Obviously some people are completely against donating, some aren't going to spend money on a game. I understand that. But for those who donate it would be cool to see something of this sort happen, I'd think others would feel the same way.

The donation system works well, and like Kajex said I remember one time there was a sale. So who knows! Larva could go for this. The worst that could happen is hear a NO, now stfu up Jonesy ^^ hahaha. Heck, maybe even bring back PGF for donations during events? During the first week of the event? Just throwing things out there. Either way, Larva I hope you consider this. I would imagine 1 week of PGF being back would get a pretty hefty amount of donations, be set for a while. And would keep Larva from paying for server out of pocket.

I am grateful that I found this server. Have met some awesome people and have had some awesome times. Let's keep the good times rolling!! I truly want the best for the server and for the most part everyone on it.

Thanks,

Jonesy

thanks for topic Arashi

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 3

it's and interesting idea to make a 1 week sale once a year. last time was on october 2013.

about the PGF if we put it back for 1 week. I think this items wont be in the sale lol.

ill think about this ok?

thanks for the idea.

• Like 7

it's and interesting idea to make a 1 week sale once a year. last time was on october 2013.

about the PGF if we put it back for 1 week. I think this items wont be in the sale lol.

ill think about this ok?

thanks for the idea.

Awesome !!!

thanks jonesy , agree

looking forward to this

thanks in advance :onion107:

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 3

ill think about this ok?

thanks for the idea.

Put pgf back I'll love you more than my own parents

• Like 3

Thanks Larva. I got nothing but love for ya brother! All we can ask for is consideration bossman. Hope life is good with ya mate

And yes. PGF just wouldn't fall in the category of being "on sale". Ever. And that's how it should be. Right on.

good hunting Ultima fam

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...