Lost my Dm In bank xfer

hello i need help with my DM lost it trying to xfer in common bank the server crashed and when i relog no dm in bank just ????11i38e9.jpg

nope its the 1 i had lost! Put it in the bank common to xfer that ?? bug in bank make me crash and when i relogged and check bank was gone and wasnt on any of the chars. i had 2 Dms wilson fat boy knows and poptart i had 3 dms at 1 point but traded 1 towards that 1 and few other ubers! wedding dress and that Dm i got from trade! i collect like fatboy i hunt alot ive had 3 pgfs that i have hunted got the 1 to make my flow xmas before last with fatboy! And Obtained My First Pgf Wit Gm Vypor! and made my Dm and sphered it myself. and now i have 2 Dms and 1 flow but currently only have my flow and 1 of my dms! cuz that 1 was lost in xfer! <3 Purple!

Wilson, can you provide proof of having this? Did you loan it to purplehaz? Sell it? Even though I was the one who banned wilson, I do recall him adding percentages on a very similar DM before and tend to think there is some truth to this. His DM stands out in my mind because I thought it was dorky that he had a 90 hit dark meteor that wasn't fully sphered yet. Hit was added before any other percentages.

Also, purplehaz, none of us have dared touch this since you reportedly lost three dark weapons one right after the other. Larva needs to approve before we can help.

I don't remember having pics of it, but I loaned it to him and if he says that it is his there is gonna be some serious problems, yeah Kajex you did craft this DM, Slyph knows I had it so did plenty others, not they would be willing to help me lol. However I will get on a check to be sure that I don't have it on my character.

Okay... Purp... As I mentioned before, I've helped wilson add % to this several times with donations. Now that he is unbanned, I scanned his account. Sure enough, DM with exact same % is in 42112240 slot 1 inventory.

Since this looks bad, and since there are very few DMs with 90 hit, can you explain how you obtained this DM? (Trading, donating, etc). If someone can confirm that by some freak chance you had one with the exact same percentages (like a GM helping you redeem % or a user confirming that you traded for it with proof we can verify), you might not get in trouble for scamming.

• Like 1