Bank "ate" Dark Flow

Hey, ok so in christmas 2012 during RT I actually found a PGF and turned it into a 50/0/0/50/50 Dark Flow and used it on my HUcast "Schrank+" and then I borrowed it to my friend Purgy (forum name "Serylz" so that he could use it when I wasnt online. But then he wanted to put it on the character bank of his HUnewearl called "Harddude" and the bank "ate" it and it got lost. this happened a while ago, probably in March 2013. I didnt report the bug earlier because I stopped playing on Ultima around that time and only logged back on here recently. I do not have a picture of me using or holding the Dark Flow but I do know people that can witness the fact that I was using the Dark Flow for example Dooby (he was even in the RT game next to me when the PGF dropped) and also El Socko (one of my closest if not the closest friend of mine here on Ultima)

v6YLG0V.png

Quiting pso :)

14 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

Hey People, Hater and lover,

I Quited pso today and Gave Link all my items. Mira and benni i have a REAL nice gift for u guys, i trust Link that he will give it u.

Takumi Bro, ask Link when u need something he will give it u.

I had a nice time on ultima but my Real life and my studys dont make it possible to continue playing this game! :(

Have a good time guys:)

My last words for u Rudy:

Ill miss u guys ... ye rudy ill miss spaming dm noobs too :)

I love u guys cyaaaaaa

Purgy DUDE what ever :)

PS: link give schranko my DF back when he ask for it!!! its on "Harddude"

That is a quote of Purgys post when he quit and it is saying that the DF is on Harddude but a few days after this post the bank actually ate the Dark Flow and he could never give it back to me. Sorry that I cant provide more proof and that Iam posting this quite late but Iam hoping that Larva or someone else can maybe help me out. Thanks in advance.

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Err I don't think he's lying about it, he's an honest player and I do believe he lent his Dark Flow to this guy. You can scan all his accounts instead and see he does not have the weapon. He's only got a DM he borrowed from dooby, you can ask dooby yourself if you have doubts about it.

• Like 5

Yeah pls help hSchrank ,

he lost it cause he helped someone now its time too help him.

He is a good person honest and fair i dont think he wants to abuse/scam anyone.

• Like 3