Hi, i've experienced some trouble when playing, i've gotten the error 100 (there is no connection available, please check your cable) multiple times is it because i'm playing via wi-fi or is it like in the sticky because i have a bugged/hacked item.

It happens at random moments but i've had it happen around 5 times just today and last night. Do i have to play using a network cable or how can i know what items are bugged/hacked ?

• Guild Card #'s: :42116363
  • slot 1
Edited by Isai

When does it show up? Randomly or at specific times?

randomly, at first it happened a few times during the final form of Falz on very hard but it also happened at random moments during ep4 v.hard and once on ult forest

Alright, here is a few things you can do:

1) Check your firewall

2) Put your items in the back and log off, then take them back.

3) Check your resolution settings, making sure it's like the desktop resolution.

4) Check your antivirus and make sure you have a global exception for the PSO folder

5) Try to determine the patterns in which you get dc'd since it could be anything.

6) See if there is something running that may conflict with PSO.

Let's see if any of those work before going into advanced stuff xD

Okay i didn't get the error now i think this one is fixed, but mid game i got a black screen but the game continued because i heard the sounds of me using an item and getting hit

EDIT

I'm going to bed now so i'll test anything tomorrow after school.

Edited by Isai