Hello everyone ^^

xpuckkx

Greetings Ultima server! I just installed this game kind of on a whim because I've wanted to play PSO again for sometime. I played quite a bit of this game on Gamecube, and it will be good to re-live the good ol days.

I know this probably doesn't belong here, and I apologize in advance, but I'm having trouble finding the post that outlines the difference between this server and the Sega servers. I read in the FAQ that I could find it here, but I'm just not sure where. I understand that you get 3x experience (which I'm not huge on, but won't make the game any less fun!), but what other differences are their? If someone could shoot me a link, or just give me a quick run down I would greatly appreciate it :)

I look forward to playing with you all!

Greetings Ultima server! I just installed this game kind of on a whim because I've wanted to play PSO again for sometime. I played quite a bit of this game on Gamecube, and it will be good to re-live the good ol days.

I know this probably doesn't belong here, and I apologize in advance, but I'm having trouble finding the post that outlines the difference between this server and the Sega servers. I read in the FAQ that I could find it here, but I'm just not sure where. I understand that you get 3x experience (which I'm not huge on, but won't make the game any less fun!), but what other differences are their? If someone could shoot me a link, or just give me a quick run down I would greatly appreciate it :)

I look forward to playing with you all!

Welcome to the server. Great to have someone from gamecube joining the server. I started on the xbox(originial one), and since then I haven't been able to stop lol. There are a number of unique items to this server. Makes it really awesome and unique because more items get released every so often. I always tell new people this, but it really is a great server and a great community, for the most part. But that's with anything ^^.

Hit me up if you want to do some runs mate! and happy to have you on the server!

jonesy

http://www.phantasys...combination-ie/

Here's a useful link

Edited by jonesy88