: need rollback

Guild card 42116056

I was on my second slot character EmptyClip

I deposited a l & k 14 kombat in the bank and I was booted, when I got back on my inventory on me was all X?????. Including my mag, I don't have any pictures

You can use the printscreen key to take a picture of the pso window showing the x??? items (do not drop these items, just take a pic and sign off). Pics are automatically saved to the bmp folder in the Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst folder. Then you can upload the pic to your image site of choice, imgur, tinypic, or whatever, and edit your post with a link or the bbcode "[ img=www.yourimagelinkhere.com/imagenumber.jpg ]" (without the quotation marks and spaces between the open/close brackets) to embed it into the post. If you want to embed you will have to use the direct link to the image your imagesharing site gives you.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Ok I'll get it in as soon as I am able to thanks

I just got home and signed in, and now all the items that had X???? are gone from my inventory. Is there anything I can do or am I pretty much S.O.L?

Edited by Fatheruvwar

I read the requirements for the rollback and pretty much got my answer. Do you guys recommend periodically taking screen shots of inventory to be prepared when this happens?

if u need help with some starting gear have a look at our teambank, ask me and armando for Teambank Items

,other members will help you too. :onion107: ILLUMINATI ftw