Night Time Forever( Leaving Game)

Day

Well,the time has come for forever darkness. Sorry to inform my PSO brothers and sisters that I,Day am leaving game. Its time for me to move on I would like to thank everyone who helped me when I 1st started out.

Special shout out goes out to:

Michael Mann: Thanks for letting me join team Unbreakable and for letting me use a crap load of items

Mio: Thanks for the laughs,you are one funny sob

Aiden Payne: Thanks for letting a newcomer join team Avion and for your in game knowledge.

Killswitch/PeppaCat: Thanks for being my walking Ep 4 GPS and the chats

Xenomaren/Angel: Thanks for being my partner in crime. The chats and hunting. I have escape with my soul!!

Soly: Thanks for the good laughs. Tho i may be gone,you still owe me the 999pds!

Thanks to Team Unbreakable and "old school" team Avion

To everyone else,thanks for the good times,hunts and laughs. I hope your adventures are full of joy and the item drops you get are golden

Day

• Like 5

boooooooooo don't go boooooooo

Soly: Thanks for the good laughs. Tho i may be gone,you still owe me the 999pds!

I'll have them ready for your comeback one day, Day!! :onion108:

Out of joke... Is sad to see you go, we'll miss you, but you gotta do what you gotta do!! See you around!!! :onion-head54:

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

keep in touch man had a great time with you, lots of great laughs :) take care and hope to see you around ;)

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 2

pce man i remember i would beg you and aiden to help me rt in the crack ship when i first started XD fun times hope you come back and thanks for the awesome sig you left us :) when im not lazy i will put it back because i have to search thru pages haha

take care bro

Day! Sorry I didn't get to play alongside you much, you're definitely the best force I played with :D Hope just the few games I helped in made you little happier. Good luck bro.