KajeX Mini Event - Baranz and Sabers

kajex

Next KajeX Mini Event  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do in my next mini event?

• Mags with impossible levels (such as 0 defense or level 200 "mag", the level 5 mag with PBs)
    • Other enemy weapons above 50 hit - comment in this thread which one you want next
    • Mag PBs for PDs - Add photon blasts to mags that cannot obtain them, such as game systems
    • Add specials to new items such as section id cards or Rianovs 0-4 or Suppressed Gun (Or others... suggest below)
    • Add hit to Orotiagito
    • Sphere percentages on horrible weapons like Gal Wind or Chameleon Scythe (Or others... suggest below)
    • Min to Max Stats on certain armors/shields (Suggest which ones below)
    • Ban Hammers - Buy "Ban" s-rank hammers for PDs or other items
    • Percentage Swap - Move native to a beast, or any other non-hit percentage moved to another stat
    • Screw all of this. Just add specials to yasminkovs/type weapons

are you consider my sugges? special + 50 hit on the following weapons: db sabers, maguwa, Tanegashima (50 hit is a bit low for this one, since only got 38 base ata and doesnt have combo) flowen sword maybe, commander blade if its possible, since got trap vision as "special".

are you consider my sugges? special + 50 hit on the following weapons: db sabers, maguwa, Tanegashima (50 hit is a bit low for this one, since only got 38 base ata and doesnt have combo) flowen sword maybe, commander blade if its possible, since got trap vision as "special".

Totally we should do 50 hit on maguwa. I'll have to test the others.

• Like 1

I tested a few more of these... I see no problem with 50 hit on DB's Saber. Even the strongest one does not seem too overpowered to me with 50 hit. I was testing on a racast with shifta 30. Maguwa also is just funny. It's vjaya but a "hoe". Both of these are fine with 50 hit.

As for Flowen's Sword, we've already done them before. (This does not mean we cannot do them again.) I wouldn't do 50 hit on flowen's, however, as they are already very easy to find with hit. The drop rates are relatively low for all the models we can add specials to.

Tanegashima would be a waste since it cannot combo. Any specials we add (even with 50 hit) would miss too much without combo. As for commander blade, it already has the special trap vision. Adding hit to it wouldn't make it "better" for its normal purpose. Besides, only team leaders can use it so it's very restrictive who can equip it. If people really want it and vote for it to have hit added, I suppose we could. But it would make more sense to ask for say, hit on drill launcher or le cogneur as they would actually be good with hit.

I have thought about adding hit to other weapons that could be useful with hit, but cannot be obtained with percentages. A few examples:

• Hammer - Special is Hell
  • Drill Launcher - Not a bad weapon since it pierces.
  • Meteor Rouge - Special is Demons (though it would need a lot of hit for demons to not miss since it does not combo)
  • Tree Clippers - Fast, multitarget weapon with charge special
  • Le Cogneur - Has no special. It's great with hit and special.
  • Akiko's Wok - Special is Charge
  • Kanei Tsuho - Special is Charge

Since none of those can be found with percentages, those would be a good starting point for what to ask for in mini events if hit is what you're after. We've already had mini events to add specials and hit to Amore Rose, Valkyrie, Clio, and Ano Bazooka. I see no reason we couldn't do something similar with other weapons that no one uses. It's nice to have variety in useful weapons.

• Like 1

The Charge special damage is not affected by native, abeast, machine, or dark %. Other % (besides hit) on a baranz launcher will only do more damage with the normal and heavy attacks, not the charge attack.

it seems you did not understand what I put in the post, if conparas one dark Mech 50/50 beast this will be more effective against monsters of dark and beast, one that does not have any% even if the other was just hit with practically almost WOULD the same compración about successes, however if it had native and less accurate machine against mobs would attribute that I have just named. regards