KajeX Mini Event - Baranz and Sabers

kajex

Next KajeX Mini Event  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do in my next mini event?

• Mags with impossible levels (such as 0 defense or level 200 "mag", the level 5 mag with PBs)
    • Other enemy weapons above 50 hit - comment in this thread which one you want next
    • Mag PBs for PDs - Add photon blasts to mags that cannot obtain them, such as game systems
    • Add specials to new items such as section id cards or Rianovs 0-4 or Suppressed Gun (Or others... suggest below)
    • Add hit to Orotiagito
    • Sphere percentages on horrible weapons like Gal Wind or Chameleon Scythe (Or others... suggest below)
    • Min to Max Stats on certain armors/shields (Suggest which ones below)
    • Ban Hammers - Buy "Ban" s-rank hammers for PDs or other items
    • Percentage Swap - Move native to a beast, or any other non-hit percentage moved to another stat
    • Screw all of this. Just add specials to yasminkovs/type weapons

I'll add some during the day tomorrow (Wednesday... last day). I might have to start doing rock paper scissors to decide who gets sabers now.

Nooooooo... Save one for me please... :P (i'm not joking)

I tell you what, Soly. Ask evie to make you one. Refer her to this page. I will subtract ONE saber from the total larva has permitted me to make for her to make one. If you're the first person to ask her, she can make you one. If not, it goes to whoever reads this and nags Evie first. :onion107: (Sorry, Evie xD)

• Like 1

I tell you what, Soly. Ask evie to make you one. Refer her to this page. I will subtract ONE saber from the total larva has permitted me to make for her to make one. If you're the first person to ask her, she can make you one. If not, it goes to whoever reads this and nags Evie first. :onion107: (Sorry, Evie xD)

Haha!! Done!! ...i'll show you something ;)

I think this mini event went over really well. I'm still surprised that the sabers were in such big demand. And despite having no rare monster event, lots of people added hit to Baranz launchers. I'd like feedback on what you guys want next, so I'm adding a poll. Please vote for what you would like me to do next.

• Like 2

Kajex, theres a way to create a usable item to upgrade a agito 1975 with stats to orotiagito, nobody use it cause is blank!! that sucks... even with samurai armor miss a lot. that can be a good solution for this useless legendary weapon.

Kajex, theres a way to create a usable item to upgrade a agito 1975 with stats to orotiagito, nobody use it cause is blank!! that sucks... even with samurai armor miss a lot. that can be a good solution for this useless legendary weapon.

My solution would be to add as much hit as larva lets me add in a mini event. ;) The game never allowed you to have hit otherwise. I'd prefer to ask for 50 hit if we did this in a mini event.

that why i ask if is possible do that item, add hit in mini event is the easy way, anyway... will be cool find a agito 1975 with 2 stats and hit and use a item to evolve into orotiagito with same stats.

that why i ask if is possible do that item, add hit in mini event is the easy way, anyway... will be cool find a agito 1975 with 2 stats and hit and use a item to evolve into orotiagito with same stats.

Technically, we could have a mini event where you evolve it into oroti but keep the original stats. I know some people have found them with really nice percentages.

ADD SPECIAL TO AMORE ROSE PLEASE KAJEX I LOVE YOU BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did do this last year, where not only did we add specials but added 50 hit as well. There aren't tons of these on the server, so there's no reason we couldn't do it again.

• Like 1

/did vote for Add specials to new items such as section id cards or Rianovs 0-4 or Suppressed Gun (Or others... suggest below)

plz let us put special on AMORE ROSE

• Like 2