KajeX Mini Event - Baranz and Sabers

kajex

Next KajeX Mini Event  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do in my next mini event?

• Mags with impossible levels (such as 0 defense or level 200 "mag", the level 5 mag with PBs)
    • Other enemy weapons above 50 hit - comment in this thread which one you want next
    • Mag PBs for PDs - Add photon blasts to mags that cannot obtain them, such as game systems
    • Add specials to new items such as section id cards or Rianovs 0-4 or Suppressed Gun (Or others... suggest below)
    • Add hit to Orotiagito
    • Sphere percentages on horrible weapons like Gal Wind or Chameleon Scythe (Or others... suggest below)
    • Min to Max Stats on certain armors/shields (Suggest which ones below)
    • Ban Hammers - Buy "Ban" s-rank hammers for PDs or other items
    • Percentage Swap - Move native to a beast, or any other non-hit percentage moved to another stat
    • Screw all of this. Just add specials to yasminkovs/type weapons

This weekend you say? nice! good stuff. curious as to what specials everyone got on their sabers

Four zalure, one berserk. For the record, since saber grinds to 250 the berserk is not bad at all. It's funny to see a saber doing real damage. :onion105:

if what you wanted was to improve baranz launcher, you have to know and be clear that just will not get him hit assuming you already know ... better to have a baranz sale with 50% hit and other beasts and dark as a baranz 75 hit. regards

if what you wanted was to improve baranz launcher, you have to know and be clear that just will not get him hit assuming you already know ... better to have a baranz sale with 50% hit and other beasts and dark as a baranz 75 hit. regards

The Charge special damage is not affected by native, abeast, machine, or dark %. Other % (besides hit) on a baranz launcher will only do more damage with the normal and heavy attacks, not the charge attack.

The Charge special damage is not affected by native, abeast, machine, or dark %. Other % (besides hit) on a baranz launcher will only do more damage with the normal and heavy attacks, not the charge attack.

Thats pro PSO knowledge xD.

Sent using my phone with Tapatalk app Ultima PSOBB Forum.

• Like 1

Thats pro PSO knowledge xD.

Sent using my phone with Tapatalk app Ultima PSOBB Forum.

I've heard the attribute %s do affect charge on other servers, but they don't on Ultima server for some reason. I figured it was something you did to make Beserk and Spirit a bit more worthwhile here, because Beserk and Spirit are both affected by attribute %s on Ultima.

I've heard the attribute %s do affect charge on other servers, but they don't on Ultima server for some reason. I figured it was something you did to make Beserk and Spirit a bit more worthwhile here, because Beserk and Spirit are both affected by attribute %s on Ultima.

Yeah I learned this when trading for yasminkovs. I bought a charge yasminkov with high dark % thinking it would be better than my 0% dark yasminkov. Nope. Eventually, this should get looked into. If not, a few charge weapons (baranz, vjaya, tyrell parasol) should potentially get minor stat adjustments to compensate. Just my opinion.

• Like 3

I need a "Baranz Launcher technician" to upgrade mine, I gots your PCs as payment as well! :onion108:

I'll try to be on again tomorrow afternoon, thanks guys!

This should be done. Check your bank.