Word Search 'Grand Prix' (Mini-Event)

Xceptional

Hello to all Ultima players, I will be hosting a mini-event today from 23:00 GMT (11pm). It will be a word search and I will also be adding specials to Type weapons and other weapons that don't come with specials (Yasminkov series not included and the duration will be into Sunday).

Prizes will be handed out to the first 8 users who finish. Prizes will be as follow...

Trophy_Gold_icon.png1st place: GALATINE 20N /0 /0 /0 /20H + Custom Mag + Heart of Poumn /0 /40A.B /40M /40H + 50 Photon Drops - Cyane

Trophy_silver_icon.png2nd place: Sealed-J Sword 10H + Slicer Of Fanatic 45H + Custom Mag + 25 Photon Drops - Soly

Trophy_bronze_icon.png3rd place: Zanba /0 /30A.B /0 /0 30H + Iron Faust 15H + Master Raven 15H + Liberta Kit - Fyrewolf5

4th place: Yasminkov 3000R 20H (Hell) + Heaven Striker 40H - Squish

5th place: Heaven Punisher /0 /0 /0 /55D /45H + Shouren 35H + 20 Photon Drops Jonesy88

6th place: S-Rank Shot (King's) + S-Rank J-Cutter (Zalure) - Armando

7th place: Black King Bar 20H + 10 Photon Drops - Guido Palau

8th place: Mother Garb+ + Ignition Cloak + Gifoie Merge - Hyosuke

The word search will be posted up at 23:00 GMT, topic is locked until the nearing of the opening. Items listed as prizes may change....

To those of you that do not know how to upload a image to the forum. First you need to upload it, personally I use postimage.org because no registration is required then click the icon like in the image below and paste the direct link address in.

bar.png

Edited by Xceptional
  • Like 9

7 mag names

nidra
agastya
pushan
diwari
rati
apsaras
rukmin

10 weapon names

decalog
tanegashima
twinklestar
yunchang
clio
bravace
daisychain
valkyrie
guardianna
kunai

6 capitals accross europe

Paris
Warsaw
Moscow
Oslo
Madrid
Amsterdam

• Like 4

oh man this sucks. I cant even upload pix. my computer is too stupit. good luck guys. hope you wins 1st place. yahoo.

Edited by fatboy