PRO Team does...Challenge Mode!

foiexx

dyf.gif

So, as many of you in the team know. I luv Challenge Mode. A lot of you or some of you are interested in Challenge Mode as well. I've decided that we finally need to do this so we can do something outside our normal hunts and missions everyday. For those of you who do not know what Challenge Mode is well, you basically get pre-set stats, levels and weapons and you finish different stages. You usually get 1 or 2 Scape Dolls and if you die then it's game over. If you finish ALL of Challenge Mode you get S-Rank Weapons or something like that. (someone more PRO than me can answer this for you. Yw.)

Our first step will obviously be setting a day. I think the best thing to do is set dates or pick one a day of the week where we all know we will have time to sit down and play this for hours. Stages can go for at least an hour so you will need time for this.

I know some of you have done C-Mode before and actually know the stages. So if there's a lot of interest in this then we can certainly do different teams.

Join up bitches. I shall be waiting.

5f8eCav.gif

• Like 2

That would be great. I suggest Monday if everyone can make it.

You win specific s-ranks per episode if you complete it under a 10 hours for 1 an 7 hours for 2 iirc. To add specials you need PDs xD

• Like 1

Only things I know is 3 hunters and 1 force(other options might work too) do a nice team in challenge mode. Give techs, monofluids and any kind of mind/TP/Hp mats to it also Sols if possible to feed the mag.

Hunters should use Grinders, power/evade mats on them.

Keep yourself healed and avoid to call the force to the middle of the battle much. The low lv S/D won't help much :3

Edited by cyane

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so as of now I will be available this Monday. I'd like to know who else will be so can do some C-Mode. <3

• 2 weeks later...

Right now we're focusing on hunting the summer event items. After the event, we can resume C-Mode. (Unless people want to do it during the event :P)

I've been MIA. But once I have time again I'll pick this back up. <3 So stay tuned kids.