What is your favorite class?

Djorama

Ok, I was bored so I thought I should post a new topic this morning and see how it is when I come back. What is your favorite class? Explain why?

I personally like FOmar ( When it's geared properly..) because it makes a moderate melee class, but also has the ability to have Lv. 30 techniques. Its kind of hard to manage with FOmar at lower levels especially if you don't have the right gear. I use to use Girasole on Schthack before I got an Excalibur but this server doesn't have it yet? It's kind of hard for a melee FOmar to stick with Elysion. Oh well, that's my opinion, looking forward to hearing yours.

P.S. HUnewearl is cool too! :D

Edited by Djorama

I like RAmarl. She gets 241 ata (2nd highest) and 900 evp (highest) so with the right equipment she can pretty much hit all the time and even evade a good portion as well. Rangers get a good variety of weapons, and can use DP. xD She gets level 20 of every tech (other than Reverser, Grants and Megid) and enough MST to even be able to spam techs at time if you wish (The MST also helps with DP damage).

While she has the lowest HP and ATP out of all the rangers, I feel she more than makes up for it with all of her other strengths.

FOmarl and FOmar, because they can dominate hunters (buff-wise). Not to mention, FOmarl's inferno bazooka animation is extremely fast, even without V101 or H/Battle, or any battle units for that matter.

Aside from that, any class with a Shifta/Deband are my favorite class. XD

• 1 month later...

Hmm...

I love the RAmarl, for the obvious reasons (good techs, good ATA, well balanced overall) and for the super pimp look of her side-arm shooting with a handgun. :P

I also love the FOnewearl; IMO, she makes the best support class for a party, bar none. The insane MST she can get (and the equally insane TP that comes with it) lets her equip a Glide Divine (or whatever your support weapon of choice is) earlier than most Forces, and learn techs a bit sooner. Being a Newman means the really early levels can be a little easier for solo players, too, as you can sit her somewhere safe, walk away to use the restroom and grab a snack, then come back to her TP being full rather than use up your 'fluids.

My true favorite, though, is the RAcast. This guy is MAD beastly. Highest ATP of the Rangers, highest HP potential of ANY character class, solid ATA, and since he's a droid he gets to see traps and have that nifty 30% bonus in Ultimate to the activation rate of ESP-related specials (confuse and paralysis being the important ones). That's especially handy, since it means you can make a Spread Needle kick butt even without Hit %. Being a male and having massive ATA also lets him equip one of my favorite guns of all time, the Master Raven. Combo or not, this thing will out-damage a set of Charge Vulcans until your ATP with the CV equipped is over 1000. Throw a Heavenly/Battle or V101 on him and the Master Raven will let you keep most any enemy staggered forever. Plus, he gets Traps. Not only gets them, but gets a better growth rate for them than a RAcaseal does.

Plus, the *CLOMP!* *CLOMP!* *CLOMP!* of his big metal feet stomping around (and leaving foot prints in the sand, or after running through water) are cool, too. :D

I've taken a great liking to the RAmar myself. Even though their MST sucks, all you really need is Resta and S/D, which really boosts their capabilities.

With the highest ATA in the game, chances are you're gonna hit whatever you're shooting at. And they have a nice arrangement of available weapons.

Though I'm going to have to agree with Talisien. My favorite class is RAcast.

Not only for the fact that they're huge and epic, but also the stats. Highest HP in the game, 606 max base DEF. They're essentially the tank. And I've been such as many an occasion on Vypor.

Even though Cast's don't have the techniques, such as Resta, S/D, or J/Z. Which can be a very large handicap, especially on Ultimate. It's when you have a FO or someone with those techniques with you that really shows your chance to pwn.

I go for FOnewns. The game's nukers.

FOnewms are the ONLY class I've never put any real time into. The poofy butts, clown shoes, and hideous costume colors are just too much for me, I always get bored before I can even get one into Hard. I know appearances aren't that important to some people, but if I'm going to stare at it for hundreds of hours, hating the way it looks makes it a lot harder. :P