Sugoroku Weekly Mini-Event!

HandlebarsFakis

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Ultima!!! Once per week I will now be hosting a game of Sugoroku with cool Prizes you can win! This is a first come first serve event. The first 3 (or 7, or 11, or 15) people to post here that they want to be in the event will be entered into the event for next week! The prizes will be depending on how many many want to Sugoroku! 2nd place in the event will receive a small amount of pds.

Rules: Here are the rules!

Each player rolls a die, and moves across the forest map to a spawn. Depending on what spawn you land on you can get;

Rappy: Rappy Feather (you need 5 of these to head to the goal)

Booma: No clue

Hildebear: lose a turn

There are also many special spaces like these!

Make another player lose a turn

Steal 50 points from another player

roll a die for points x10

If you land on the same spot as another player, you steal one of their feathers (unless they already have 5)

Once you get 5 feathers you head to the goal. Once at the goal you can't move any more, only roll a 6 sided die for points x10.

One all 4 players reach the goal the game is over, and when the game ends most points win!

Current Champion: Kajex

Registration for the next week has also now begun. First 2 are guarenteed entry. Then for every extra 4 will be another game played.

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 12

Sounds interesting. but there's one big issue here.

some members dont know how to play this, i recommend you give a brief explain. or u mean that you will give away items from the quest?

• Like 1

Sounds interesting. but there's one big issue here.

some members dont know how to play this, i recommend you give a brief explain. or u mean that you will give away items from the quest?

I want to help my dear friend handlebarfakis by explaining to everybody how to play this fun minigame:

1.press enter for an hour

2. hope you win

• Like 3

you will give away items from the quest?

I will accept anyone helping me with items, but i plan to give my own personal items away as reward.

Edited by HandlebarsFakis

Cool Faki its always nice to have some Events.

but first i must look how it works :onion107:

Edited by Hykaro

• 1 month later...

congrats to all who played

This game is really based on luck with dice roll and little tactics here and there but in all great gamemode. Just do not play with Supernoob. Hence the name. Really explains it a lot. xD