ILLUMINATI R6 BATTLE TOURNAMENT

Hykaro

I even dreamed of the event last night :onion115: think it was me vs. Armando and I won. It was fun :D After he died several times he got turned into a firetruck and my handgun turned into a machine gun. Arma-truck was extremely durable, it took me 3 minutes to bring him down, until he finally exploded XD

• Like 3

I even dreamed of the event last night :onion115: think it was me vs. Armando and I won. It was fun :D After he died several times he got turned into a firetruck and my handgun turned into a machine gun. Arma-truck was extremely durable, it took me 3 minutes to bring him down, until he finally exploded XD

lol

Edited by Hykaro

yeah defo a dream i would have never died once XD

• Like 1

haha that is freaking great!

• Like 1

/UPDATE

*registration deadline until 30.May*

i would like to see 1 more participants that would be perfect

check out this link to find your opponent : http://challonge.com/cn66uzxc

*if u reply me your timezone here

i could arrange opponents with same timezone for the first round*

and start battles at 31.may

Dont forget the rules

Good luck to all

Edited by Hykaro

Im in lol

Dont forget the rules

This Event is only for Member of ILLUMINATI**

**sry for all other players of Ultima, but ILLUMINATI will make an Puplic Event a.s.a.p.