Summer Event Ideas

Saber +7

next event might not be summer event last year a new event triforce event come before summer event just to give yo a heads up an that event master sword, hylian shield, an stealth sword, also think cent power an wiz resists was droping from that event then summer event come after that one. Also think 10 exp is to much bro lol

Last year the Trifoce event came just before Halloween. Summer event came well before that. I remember because I missed the summer event due to school. >.<

Summer Event

Triforce Event

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1

I'm all for x10 experience, even if only during event weekends.

Maybe a an item or two only for Mars this time around. Feels like Casts, Females, and Forces in general get too much love in PSO. Though I might be biased.

If you guys are expecting the drops to be relatively easy, think again... A number of items last year, including the psycho crystal, were dropped by VERY buffed Morfos and Baranzes.

If this year is a repeat of that, then my suggestion is get you a V502, immediately and start warming up your hell weapons, heheheheh. (for the Morfos at least, the Baranzes require a different tactic...)