Summer Event Ideas

Saber +7

So this event I really want it to be good so to sort of help I am asking that you guys post what you wanna see during the event like what boss or enemy that you want event drops or some new ideas for weapons that should be dropping for me personally I just wanna see cent battle drop from a enemy rather than a boss but at a higher rate, also maybe for the fun or just one time during the event make it 10x exp just to see if people like it :)

• Like 2

well last year cent/battle was dropping from eps which i think is good because it is a very good item. Psycho crystal also drops from an enemies which are those flying things that shoot lasers. I would like to see the v802 so forces can cast faster :P

• Like 3

Oh yeah forgot that, they need to actually tell us what drops what and with what ids lol

never in forever since the beginning time have they ever done that at the beginning of the event lol and i don't think they plan on breaking that streak.

As for event items and such, I think we should do something for HU's such as S-Red's that give a higher level S/D, maybe like level 10 or something. Also i had an idea for maybe a 6 slot armor for level 200s but has the stats of a standard Frame

Actually if you look back to sta event they said all the ids and monsters just not rates, I would kill for a six slot frame but is it even something can code? And in my opinion this server isn't big enough to not be telling us monster and id we have at the max 5 people willing to bust their but and that is saith, fatboy and I am sure there are another mystery 3

Edited by Colorado Wilson

Make something drop from morphos, just to annoy people more.

Speaking of summer event, i remember hunting these guys in PSU.... :(

Jaggo-Acte.jpg

Edited by gmredencion

Actually if you look back to sta event they said all the ids and monsters just not rates

From what i understand those were posted there as an edit a little bit later, but they werent there at the very beginning of the event.

cent battle should drop from shadow gryphon at like 1/140-150

psycho crystal should drop from girtablulu at like 1/115-135

just a suggestion

I hope so haha but its extremely unlikely unfortunately :/

cent battle should drop from shadow gryphon at like 1/140-150

naw

• Like 3

next event might not be summer event last year a new event triforce event come before summer event just to give yo a heads up an that event master sword, hylian shield, an stealth sword, also think cent power an wiz resists was droping from that event then summer event come after that one. Also think 10 exp is to much bro lol

Edited by Wayne Jones
  • Like 1