Game Counter Lock-up/Crash

GC: 42014802

Character: Slot 2 - Seandra

Incident: Just got out of an RT game with Wayne, after he dropped me a Red Sword. After returning to lobby and trying to start a new game to test sword and bank some items the interface just locked up. After idling there unable to do anything while other people in the lobby moved, the game then proceeded to crash on me. Lost Red Sword and some other trash items I picked up from RT, I believe.

Times: Around 3:10 - 3:13 EST

Wish I had some screenshots but I really don't. Happened so fast I never got around to taking them. Even if there isn't anything you can do for me, just letting you guys know that there might be some bug with the counter.

That what you say happened to me twice... it happened when the login server was down... you get stuck there and cant get out without restarting the game, and is known that when you quit the game with the login down you lose your progress...

I guess that's what happened to you...

That what you say happened to me twice... it happened when the login server was down... you get stuck there and cant get out without restarting the game, and is known that when you quit the game with the login down you lose your progress...

I guess that's what happened to you...

So I just got unlucky and login went down for the minute I tried to make a game? That's kind of ridiculous to have to worry about.

Lee said before, sometimes the login goes down, but a script or w/e he made restarts it without users notice, its even less than a minute... so... if this was that case, you got really unlucky...

• 2 weeks later...

Without screenshots of the items they cannot be returned.

Like Soly said you just got really unlucky. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, especially since the login hasn't been causing any problems recently.

In the future take screenshots of valuable items :)