SHOTER/SHOOTER

So I don't know where to exactly post this at, but I don't care.

My "step brother" wanted me to help him make an account on here a year ago (I DON'T KNOW WHY, HE SUCKS)

Anyways. I GET HOME, AND HE TELLS ME HE'S "TROLLING" SOME GUY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.

If he gets to be too annoying, just tell him to SHUT THE TROLL UP alright? Or block him. Or complain about him on forums and hope to get him banned.

Alright listen, if I get ANY hate from this, idk what's wrong with you. I saw the kid my "step brother" was "trolling" and I saw him getting mad. I forget his name, but he seemed pretty pissed.

The reason I put " " around step brother is because I HATE HIM AND HIS MOM AND I DON'T LIKE LIVING WITH THEM. THEY ARE BOTH THE SPAWN OF SATAN AND IF IT'S NOT THEIR WAY, THEN IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

There, I made a shoutbox warning about it, a status update, and a forum post. I hope people see. And for the guy who got "trolled" by shoter/shooter... I apologize. I know, he's annoying, but I hope he forgets about this game soon. -.-

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

THANKS FOR INFORMING US BRO I WILL WATCH OUT MAKE SURE HE DOESNT TROLL OTHERS !!!

• Like 3