MASS-Farewell...

MASSBLADE

Take care Mass, I finally started remembering who you were aha. That sounds terrible lol. I know were never really played a lot when I was here 8+ months ago, but you were still a fun and chill person to talk with in the lobby when you were sitting in there. I hope you have a great life and hope you stop by to visit. You'll definitely be missed.

• Like 1

ok i read this today in the morning with my cellphone but i feel that i needed a real pc to post my toughts.

1.- WTFF !! never espected this from one day to another.

2.- hope i see you again in this community and in the ship. indeed you was something refreshing in the server. Someone who knew who to make laughts others, and to bring new interesting thing to the community.

for example we can see the Flowen topic, and your videos ahha about the mess that kajex did with RedRing was fun indeed. and i beliave that your personality someones who is fresh and cool.

you better come back some day.

in the meantime, have fun in your journey in life.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

devon.... i don't know the reasons why you left but i would like to tell you this : don't heed the words of the mockers, hypocrites and liars... they open their mouths only for slandering and hurting others, their hearts are tortuous and full of falsehoods, jealousy and evilness... so get away from these people and give them no credibility because many peoples proclaim their goodness but words doesn't mean anything... we recognize a tree at his fruits, does a rotten tree bear good fruits ? no !! when the heart is corrupt, then everything else is also corrupted.

So ... stay yourself, protects your ways and don't let the wickedness of others harden your heart, keeps this attitude of love, respect and gentleness toward others because that is what make you a wonderful person :)

The most beautiful thing a man can possess, is not his wealth, fame or anything like that but a pure, loving and honest heart, go away from vanities and evil pleasures of this life , because all these things don't bring peace at all but stains the soul and conscience, they are only ephemeral feeling of happiness....

Seek justice... seek humility... which are the beginning of maturity and wisdom !! in my little experience of life, i learned that the weakest are the strongest and the smallest are the greatest because life lowers the proud and exalts the humble, it always end up like that.... so it doesn't matter if i'm weak and fragile, doesn't matter if i'm not understood and sometimes despised, i am myself and i will NEVER be ashamed of myself and my beliefs, but i would instead fight to the end for what i believe.

Stay strong and God may bless you and protect your life from this evil world, good luck my friend :)

Amen to that +1'ed :onion90:

All the best mass !