MASS-Farewell...

MASSBLADE

Hello guys I just want to talk about a few important things here before I quit such as who I have met and my experience to this server etc, since This will be my last Message...

The reason why I am Quitting is because... the PVP sucks on this game real and truly and as you guys know I am more the PVP action type of player I do wish they could improve the system of PVP Battles on PSOBB but *Sigh*. To be honest I shouldn't have even told you guys the reason since you will not understand. Anyway now for the important bit as for my Team MASS-Ultima I have come to a conclusion and decided to assign ExOh as the NEW Team Leader of MU (I have Faith in your leadership skills, take good care of them...) Furthermore he will become the next generation MASSBLADE with all of my 90%hit Weapons including Sonic Team Armour and MAX-RR and all my units etc, etc, as for anyone who stands in his way just remember...

"Those who stand in the way of MASS-Virtue shall fail"

However there are a few people here on this server who have made my experience playing PSO really great for me :) and there are many but there is one person who has changed me throughout this game whilst playing and that person is... Sylph Some people on this server do not understand his insights and how much of a great role model he is when I 1st started this game he was the one I looked up to at 1st due to having GREAT! Battle Mode skills which I love about him he really deserves more credit for what he does and his actions. I wish there were more Battle Mode fans out there on this server (I also respect Shoutgu for this). Also as for Cyane & Midori These two players I love very much with all my heart and wish I could play with them some more since they made me a very happy player and always looking forward to logging on the game to see them <3.

Now as for the Administrator Larva himself I do apologize but I have nothing here left for me, I do hope my donations have provided you well in the past and you run a GREAT! server. Best out of all the other PSOBB servers by far dude so keep it up. :onion-head11: Whereas for Kajex thank you for giving me such a awesome GM-to-Player Relationship you were my favorite GM and I admit it proudly, which I have never experienced in any MMORPG before so I thank you for that mate.

Now lastly ExOh reply to the PM when you are online so I can give you the Ultimate Items & Team Master Promotion.

ALL Hail MASS-Ultima!

Farewell to all... :onion-head35: & Happy Hunting!

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 3

no too much of that with me mass plz.... but thank you for your kindness.... btw i want to see you before you quit, come on the game and talk to me about it plz ... thanks

I'm not even gonna lie, I didn't expect this from you man. I understand though, I guess your patients ran out. Onto the next clinic game, I suppose.

Anyway, best of luck in your endeavors in life -- I'm sure you'll do well.^^ Always feel welcome to come back, even if just on the forums from time to time.

• Like 3

will miss you, you helped me a lot.

http://imgur.com/oZSitJq

the memories...

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 12

Shame to see you go, I hope you really thought it over well!

Join us from time to time for a Mana dance xD

• Like 3