Revive the PGF

When I started playing it took me over a year and 4 months of trading and hunting to finally go for my first Dark weapon. You'll get more satisfaction out of earning that weapon in game than by just throwing some money at it. I do think it should be obtainable all year but at the same rate as a TJS outside of the PGF event. Just so you can still try to get it after loads of hunting.

• Like 5

I'm also in the camp that thinks it should not be on the donation list, however it should be a year-round drop. I personally have nothing against people who use hundreds of £s/$s to get the items they want, and I think those who cannot afford, or don't' want, to donate should not be treated differently. I would love to have a dark flow, though I cannot justify spending £50 (whatever it is) on a one-time digital transaction such as that when I'm trying to save up money for more important things.

I'm not sure what the rate for PGF is on schthack, but it's rare enough to not be able to flood the market, but common enough that you do see it drop on occasion. Probably somewhere between 1/200-300. Somewhere around 1/300 would be a good rate in my opinion, as even with HH a 1/100 boss drop isn't going to happen that often.

• Like 3

this is my honest opinion, having pgf on the donation list has made pgf go rampant on the server (not saying this is a bad thing) but in my honest opinion dark weapons should be hard to obtain as they r the strongest and not as easy as putting some money down. I feel that a weapon of that caliber should be worked for.

now about making the drop all year round, while this can be a good idea it could also be a bad one. it could be good in the fact that its obtainable without waiting for christmas. But it can also be bad if it turns into what happened on schthack when the drop became pretty much undroppable with a very low drop rate. if this were to be implemented itd need a very carefully calculated drop as to not be to low or to high.

pgf drop with ridiculous rate is good :)

• Like 1

I'm also in the camp that thinks it should not be on the donation list, however it should be a year-round drop. I personally have nothing against people who use hundreds of £s/$s to get the items they want, and I think those who cannot afford, or don't' want, to donate should not be treated differently. I would love to have a dark flow, though I cannot justify spending £50 (whatever it is) on a one-time digital transaction such as that when I'm trying to save up money for more important things.

I'm not sure what the rate for PGF is on schthack, but it's rare enough to not be able to flood the market, but common enough that you do see it drop on occasion. Probably somewhere between 1/200-300. Somewhere around 1/300 would be a good rate in my opinion, as even with HH a 1/100 boss drop isn't going to happen that often.

from what ive heard the rate on schthack is somthing like 1/2000 which is to low in my opion but the 1/300 idea sounds just right for our server with our amount of current players

from what ive heard the rate on schthack is somthing like 1/2000 which is to low in my opion but the 1/300 idea sounds just right for our server with our amount of current players

and even with that rate ppl have dark weapons all over the place so it hsouldnt be 1/300 sorry

We already discussed this.

PGF is NOT in donation list anymore.

And like kajex said. We bearly removed from the list and we will not bring it up so soon.

#PlayHArdWorkhard

• Like 5

and even with that rate ppl have dark weapons all over the place so it hsouldnt be 1/300 sorry

u have to remember schthack has 200+ people on all day and night ultima has no where near that amount and no the majority of schthack doesnt have dark weps

u have to remember schthack has 200+ people on all day and night ultima has no where near that amount and no the majority of schthack doesnt have dark weps

That was onr year ago pop. If u login to scht now u can see around the same amount of player that ultima has. Around 40 to 60 players.

lol, just wait till xmas event, and i support larva here those are the ultimate weps, only the ones worthy of them should farm for the drop to have them :) not buy them

• Like 2

Ehh, I know I'm going to get bitched at for this, but here goes. I do believe the PGF should be back on the drops, I DON'T believe that it should be allowed to be donated for. This is only because not everyone can afford to donate for everything they want in this game. Some of us bust our asses hunting and trading items to try to afford dark weapons and even still what we come up with is overshadowed by richer players that can just drop a few donation tickets and bam, that weapon is theirs.

I personally bust my ass every day working in a godforsaken plastic bag factory doing much too much work for much too little pay, I have bills and whatnot, shit that has to be paid, and I love PSO; I crave dark weapons just like any other player. I work hard and even still, I can't afford to just go drop half of a paycheck on a PGF. What I CAN do is work hard in game and round up enough rares and mats and make a couple of mags and sell those out and try to make enough of a fortune in game to afford this lovely dark item.

Making it drop, would make the struggle so much easier, even at the shittiest rate, knowing that it CAN drop, eases my mind; but knowing that someone more fortunate can just go and toss a little chump change and get something that I would have to work my ass off for, that bothers me just a little. That's why I'm happy the event items are not able to be donated for (as far as I know) obviously there will always be someone willing to trade one they found for DTS, and thats fine I guess, but it just doesn't seem fair to me to have it on the donation list.

/bitchrant

yes

i also think Pgf as drop would be the best

• Like 1