B> DF

Shade

They are not cheap nor does everyone have one. They are un-obtainable for the next 8 months. We all need to get together sometime and demand it be put back on donation list!

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 3

lol are you kidding me? everyone i have played with since i got back has a dm or a df and no i dont think they should be put on the donation list would break the market even more

• Like 3

lol are you kidding me? everyone i have played with since i got back has a dm or a df and no i dont think they should be put on the donation list would break the market even more

Very true! +1 but Shade Aiden does have a point on where not everyone has one, and they are not cheap. (Believe me)

well yeah some people sell them cheap i guess but some ask for more depends on the seller =]

Nah sorry bro I would sell you one but i'm all out of spares at this point m8 :onion-head87:

No the economy can't be "broken" and doesn't need dark flow or any other weapon to be rare or special that's just something people who have it want so they can feel like a special unique snowflake. I believe every player should be able to own this weapon.

Maybe you speak on what you know more about next time so I don't have to take you back to school fool.

I see right through you buttering up an excuse as to why you're buying a dark flow. What's wrong ego too big to admit you need something?

Edited by Aiden Payne
  • Like 2

LOL wth are you saying? i dont need anything was just going by what i see haha careful who you try to go at buddy you might get hurt ^_^ and i dont NEED one just want another :P