Hello Everyone

Eskilade

Hello everyone, it's Eskilade here, coming back to the world of PSOBB. I used to play on SCHTHACK a while back, but once my friends left, I did too. It's been about.. 3 years since that, and I finally decided I wanted to rejoin a PSO community. I hope to meet more friendly faces here and really enjoy my experience . =) Looking forward to seeing you all online.

welcome to ultima !

feel free to ask me for help ingame.

name is : HYK4R0 , Arashi

U wont regret it to play here .

ULTIMA is the best PsoBB server :onion107:

• Like 1

Welcome to ultima its easy to get help here just ask in the lobby :) have fun!

Hello everyone, it's Eskilade here, coming back to the world of PSOBB. I used to play on SCHTHACK a while back, but once my friends left, I did too. It's been about.. 3 years since that, and I finally decided I wanted to rejoin a PSO community. I hope to meet more friendly faces here and really enjoy my experience . =) Looking forward to seeing you all online.

Nice to see an old Schthack player I like to see that, welcome to the ULTIMA server bro! :onion88:

/yeoldenglish mode on

Hail and well met good sir! That thee hailest from yonder Schthack server is indeed a good sign upon thee and thine noble journey thither to ye Ultima server herein. Mayest ye fareth well within ye server and all thine efforts be not in vain, may the light of good fortune shine upon ye and good journey unto thee! XDDD

/yeoldenglish mode off