My name is inigo

today i was playing and a few werid things started to happen:

when another guy was with me in caves1, it started appearing a ton of a status item (i don`t remember the name), and after that the game crashed

when i loged in, all my items were replaced by a ??? items, so i got out

when i got back in, those items dissapeared, but now i don`t have any weapons and i lost my MAG

also l lost a ice sword, which was a really good weapon, and a rifle +3

• Like 1

My name is inigo

today i was playing and a few werid things started to happen:

when another guy was with me in caves1, it started appearing a ton of a status item (i don`t remember the name), and after that the game crashed

when i loged in, all my items were replaced by a ??? items, so i got out

when i got back in, those items dissapeared, but now i don`t have any weapons and i lost my MAG

also l lost a ice sword, which was a really good weapon, and a rifle +3

If this is a pretty new character, I suggest you make a new character and play with that.

Little point in putting lots of effort to getting a roll back when you can get to level 20 really really quick :P

If this is a higher level char, just play on another character and wait until Protoss (GM) comes in to help you out.

My in game name is Storm, if you ever see me around, say hello, I'll hook you up with some money and loot. :3

~The Forum Kitten, Melody

nyan nyan :3

Edited by Melody

ill tell you the same as i told Melody when that happened to her

rollback can NOT be done because your character did not exist on the same day you got the ???? items.

to get a rollback you have to be online on the same character during 8 hours or more on a single day (obviously with your items on your inventory) and then specify when you were online, and i did a background check you have 4 hours 43 minutes with that character so

the day you made it, then it got bugged right?

and if you wanted some items saved you could took pictures of them and post them in the topic.