[Unbreakable] Why Do You Play On Ultima? <3 :3

Melody

[AVION RESPONSE]

Schthack is dead.

Eden sucks.

Nova is run by someone i'd strangle with my bare hands.

I'm too stupid to make my own server so here I am.

This server happens to kick some serious ass and i will take every chance I get to thank the admins and programmers (especially lee for widescreen and probably countless other awesome features.) for their awesome work making this experience possible!

• Like 3

[AVION RESPONSE]

Schthack is dead.

Eden sucks.

This server happens to kick some serious ass and i will take every chance I get to thank the admins and programmers (especially lee for widescreen and probably countless other awesome features.) for their awesome work making this experience possible!

A hahahaha I love you brough <3 everything is so true xD also the community on this server is what makes it fun even tho the population is not that great x_ Edited by Armando
  • Like 1

[AVION RESPONSE]

Schthack is dead.

Eden sucks.

Avion needs an epic signature

i lost interest in this game awhile back but i have a few good friends on here that keep me coming back ^-^

Aweh, I'm glad to hear that you have good friends here :')

[AVION RESPONSE]

Schthack is dead.

Eden sucks.

Hmmm, really good points are made here.

I must admit, I am extremely thankful to the admins and programmers here.
They have done a fantastic job with this server and with its features :'3

Be... because it's awesome. To play a public game that was among my first real ones on a server that's active with cool people, why the heck wouldn't I?