[Unbreakable] Why Do You Play On Ultima? <3 :3

Melody

Hai everyone!
It's the Forum Kitten here with another topic ^.^

I have been quite curious as to what keeps people here.

I don't mean why they are here over other servers, but why people stay here (personal reasons)

I have been absolutely loving Ultima myself! I've made wonderful friends, and I'm continuing to make more and more friends as I spend more time here on Ultima~ <3

There may be a little bit of a drama every now and then, but the people here can be really sweet~!

PS. I just woke up from a short nap after a 20 hour session of PSO and Forum going. Sorry if this topic's wording doesn't seem to make any sense T3T

~Melly, the Forum Kitty

Nyan Nyan

I too have no choice in the matter. I lurk the forums, occasionally get dragged in game, and when I feel like it, or when Larva/kajex/chuk convinces me, will update/add something.

I'm forced to play here, it's not like I want to play with everyone or anything u//.//u

I too have no choice in the matter. I lurk the forums, occasionally get dragged in game, and when I feel like it, or when Larva/kajex/chuk convinces me, will update/add something.

D'8

Gosh, the first few posts I see here end up all being forced upon causes to be here. I'm starting to worry that we're secretly running a video game slave facility! :'c

-hides-

for my team

That should be your new slogan.

"For The Team!"

I play because its the BEST server around. The ppl are great. Most will take the time to help others.

Also ,good to see you switch to that signature i created. That will be 75,645,633 pds!! jk jk. Enjoy :)

• Like 1

I play because its the BEST server around. The ppl are great. Most will take the time to help others.

Also ,good to see you switch to that signature i created. That will be 75,645,633 pds!! jk jk. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the new sig Day! I never even asked for one and you up and made one for me, I really appreciate it <3

I agree completely with you btw, the people here are great. I've never seen such a generous community on an online rpg before!

Thanks for the new sig Day! I never even asked for one and you up and made one for me, I really appreciate it <3

I agree completely with you btw, the people here are great. I've never seen such a generous community on an online rpg before!

+1 I also agree with this. Everyone here has been really nice and helpful! Much Love <3

+1 I also agree with this. Everyone here has been really nice and helpful! Much Love <3

I am glad you decided to join Ultima and the Unbreakable Team :')

It's so wonderful here!

Your welcome. No asking required for team signature. Besides i am sure Widow would have created you one anyways. she has a post bout signature for team members.

Despite the fact that few people like me here I stay for the few that do and I live for the hunt and trade :onion119:

I will be one of those few that like you Mr. Wilson, nice to meet you. ^.^

• Like 1

Despite the fact that few people like me here I stay for the few that do and I live for the hunt and trade :onion119:

I'm sorry to hear that.

But honestly, it's the few close people you make friends with that matter~

H&T ftw! PSO forever <3

Nyan

Your welcome. No asking required for team signature. Besides i am sure Widow would have created you one anyways. she has a post bout signature for team members.

:')

I wonder how Widow would've done the sig :P Everyone has their different art styles. :)

Do you think you could make one for our newest member Winter?

I will be one of those few that like you Mr. Wilson, nice to meet you. ^.^

You are a very kind soul. An example of why I love this server!

nyan~