Any Challenge Mode Players

Henomura

Hello fellow PSO Blue Burst players. Henomura here looking at if there are any I guess "reliable" Challenge Mode players in the vicinity? When I mean reliable I mean players that know the odds and ends of the challenge maps. I played this before on GameCube with a friend but didnt receive the S-Rank as we mostly did a blind attempt and went to every room slaying beasts like a craze madman. But I am asking will someone help relive my old days of challenge mode of Episode 1? I know about the mode but have little to zero knowledge of the map areas. I can slay beasts with ease but when it comes to traps/puzzles/etc... I am not intellectual of it. Also if possible, could we do a full run attempt as well meaning once we start, lets try to finish on same day. Heh.

• Like 1

I'd love to do some C-mode. It is by far one of my favorite parts of PSO. :3

I haven't done them since back on GCN, though, so I'm basically a newb. If a regularly scheduled group ever forms I'd love to try and get in on that.

• Like 1