[Unbreakable] All-Time Favourite Console?

Melody

I was always a fan of the Dreamcast, SNES, sadly not the N64 :c, Gameboy! (You have to understand the Gameboy had such amazing games), Gamecube however, the PC just trumps all nowadays. There will always be the classics though. :)

I loved the Gameboy! :') My classic Pokemon and Zelda games...sighhh

yup squishy, the gameboy is probably the most impressive console ever created ..... a great technological advance for his time ( in term of sound and graphics ) crazy games lol .... zelda link's awakening was seriously incredible for a 8 bit portable.... and seiken densetsu, super mario land 1 and 2, gargoyle's quest, tetris !!! hahaha

It was also the fact that it was a fully functioning handheld gaming device.

There were many failures before the Gameboy.

The Gameboy was a technological revolution to the gaming industry!

Because of that system, handheld gaming grew immensely~

I loved the Gameboy! :') My classic Pokemon and Zelda games...sighhh

It was also the fact that it was a fully functioning handheld gaming device.

There were many failures before the Gameboy.

The Gameboy was a technological revolution to the gaming industry!

Because of that system, handheld gaming grew immensely~

Yeah that's right, i remember the first handheld gaming like game and watch with mario bros and donkey kong, it was terrible lol

SNES,I remember playing the hell out of Super Mario World,Tetras Attack and Killer Instinct.

PSX,The mother of RPGs. Games such as Final Fantasy VII & VIII,Xenosaga,Legend of Legaia kept me busy for months.

But now,all i play mostly are Xbox consoles. I do hook up old console every now and then. :)

vziwxt.jpg

23ssoit.jpg

2565lrp.jpg

Edited by Michael Mann
I spoiled it ^^

I was always a fan of the Dreamcast, SNES, sadly not the N64 :c, Gameboy! (You have to understand the Gameboy had such amazing games), Gamecube however, the PC just trumps all nowadays. There will always be the classics though. :)

Honestly, there is nothing you can't do on a pc lol. I used to dislike PC so much until i had a good one.

Yeah that's right, i remember the first handheld gaming like game and watch with mario bros and donkey kong, it was terrible lol

I loved game and watch, but honestly, the games really revamped themselves with the gameboy~

SNES,I remember playing the hell out of Super Mario World,Tetras Attack and Killer Instinct.

PSX,The mother of RPGs. Games such as Final Fantasy VII & VIII,Xenosaga,Legend of Legaia kept me busy for months.

But now,all i play mostly are Xbox consoles. I do hook up old console every now and then. :)

vziwxt.jpg

23ssoit.jpg

2565lrp.jpg

Oooo, how's Titanfall~?

I have yet to play it. :x

I loved PSX for the rpg's :3

Honestly, there is nothing you can't do on a pc lol. I used to dislike PC so much until i had a good one.

PC is currently my favourite console~! The only one I play on atm.

PS. Thank you for adding spoiler tags to Day's post, Mr. Mann~

I loved game and watch, but honestly, the games really revamped themselves with the gameboy~

Oooo, how's Titanfall~?

I have yet to play it. :x

I loved PSX for the rpg's :3

PC is currently my favourite console~! The only one I play on atm.

PS. Thank you for adding spoiler tags to Day's post, Mr. Mann~

Titanfall is over hype and over rated but who does not like a fps?

The consoles i love....

dreamcast_1.jpg

SNES.jpg

1084011-segagenesis1.jpg

23+Game+Boy+Color+Pokemon+1+Front.JPGSega-Master-System-Set.jpg

All of you should love the Master System, since the first Phantasy Star was released on it ^^

Phantasy_Star_box.jpg

A very Sega and Nintendo selection there!

Titanfall is over hype and over rated but who does not like a fps?

True, I kinda stopped playing fps' for a while.
I don't know if Titanfall would be my kind of thing.
I've only heard tons of hyped of things is all.
It got me a lil interested.

• Like 1

i cant belive it u dont love N64 wtf bro u hurt my feelings QQ

i cant belive it u dont love N64 wtf bro u hurt my feelings QQ

Here you go, serv xD

Nintendo64.jpg

The oh so generous Mr. Mann, giving N64's away with an excessive amount of controllers~ xD

• Like 1

The oh so generous Mr. Mann, giving N64's away with an excessive amount of controllers~ xD

A lot of controllers indeed... we (me and my brother) had a project to mod those controllers, when we lost some due to the crappy joystick they had!

I'm not sure if you guys/gals consider it "classic" but one of my favorite games to play back in the day was Super Smash Bros: Melee on the game cube. I would get home from school and have a few friends stop by and we would just go ham and have a blast. :)

A lot of controllers indeed... we (me and my brother) had a project to mod those controllers, when we lost some due to the crappy joystick they had!

I liked their joysticks xD

I'm not sure if you guys/gals consider it "classic" but one of my favorite games to play back in the day was Super Smash Bros: Melee on the game cube. I would get home from school and have a few friends stop by and we would just go ham and have a blast. :)

The smash series is the best!

I loved melee~

I played ice climbers like a nooblet~ :3

Edited by Melody

I liked their joysticks xD

The smash series is the best!

I loved melee~

I played ice climbers like a nooblet~ :3

We can't be friends anymore if you played ice climbers. </3