Some Unit questions

So I was looking at units the other day and it seems that, outside of a Cent/Battle (lol like I'll ever see one of those), the best units I can hope to get a hold of might be Smartlink, v101, v502, and Cent/Ability.

So my first question is: How much of a difference in accuracy do Smartlink and v502 actually make? Like, what is the numerical value of the improvement (if anyone knows)?

Second: Where can I obtain those four units in game? (I'm lead to believe the Ultima server has different drop tables than normal PSO:BB)

Finally: Barring my patience for hunting those units, what are their most recent rates when being sold?

v501 boosts specials by 1.5x, while v502 boosts freeze, paralyses confusion specials by 1.5x - hell by 2x. However, specials like zerk, charge and spirit rely solely on hit and not on special success rates. I might be off on the 1.5x rate for the v501, but I'm pretty sure the rest is accurate in accordance to pso wiki's info.

Smartlink raises ATA for Hunters and Forces using ranged attacks by 40 (approximately)

This is the page for server-sided items, it's not complete and does not have those items unfortunately. But I thought I'd link it in case you didn't know about it :')
http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-ultima-itemweaponarmorshieldunit-effects-ie/

This is the page for the Drops Chart on the Ultima Server.
The drops indeed are different than standard PSOBB, but not by a whole lot.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/droptable.php

V501/V502 are obtained through drops, refer to the Drops Chart.

Smartlink is obtained through the quest Dangerous Deal with Black Paper. (though i'm not 100% positive on this)

Centurion/Battle is obtained during the Summer Event, which is coming fairly soon (a few months)

Lastly, for prices, I suggest looking through the Trade Center Subforum for more info. c:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/forum/33-trade-center/

As far as I know, Centurion/Battle is possibly the second most expensive item for trade right now, if not the most.

I'm not too sure how many actually have them, you should ask around in the Trade Center. :')

I really hope all this helps!

~Forum Kitten, Melody <3

Edited by Melody
  • Like 2

That was in fact a fantastically helpful post. :3 Thank you.

I am very glad to have helped <3

V502 does not boost demons. V501 boosts freeze, paralysis, confusion and hell by x1.5. V502 boosts freeze, confusion and paralysis by x1.5, and hell by x2.

Yeah, I didn't think it boosted demons.

Thanks for correcting. ^^