[Unbreakable] Favourite Classics? :3

Melody

Hai everyone, I'm Melody (IGN: Storm)

I just thought I'd start a topic on classic video games c:

I'm wishing to learn more about everyone here on Unbreakable~

Sooo, what are your favourite classic video games? (classic can be anything from pong to Legend of Dragoon;end of the PS1/N64 era)

One of my old faves would be Chrono Trigger! I absolutely loved that game :') <3

Chrono_Trigger_cover.jpg

~Melly

• Like 4

Hi Arturo ^.^

I loved Conkers Bad Fur Day!
It was really...uhm...mature xD

Tons of fun though! :D

What would you say are your favourite Pokemon games? :3

Mine was Blue and Silver.

• Like 1

I am not part of this team, and I am not sure if this is a classic, but Killer 7 is one of my favourite games ever, the plot and gameplay was freaking awesome, and same goes for the atmosphere.

2a919jd.jpg2415quo.png

Edited by Poptartsftw
  • Like 2

I am not part of this team, and I am not sure if this is a classic, but Killer 7 is one of my favourite games ever, the plot and gameplay was freaking awesome, and same goes for the atmosphere.

2a919jd.jpg2415quo.png

Wow! I loved Killer 7 as well! Fantastic gameplay ><

Playstation 2/Gamecube could almost be considered a classic nowadays, it's just been so long :')

I would say all the gameboy advance games and pokemon colosseum , pokemon XD for gamecube lol i spent a lot of time training all of them :D i tried to complete the pokedex

The GBA Pokemon games were a fantastic breakthrough for handheld gaming!! Pokemon Sapphire was my kind of game, but for most Emerald and the FireRed/LeafGreen games seemed to be the popular favourites.

I just love video games, here are some highlights ^^

EarthBound_Box.jpg

Illusion-of-Gaia-Screen.png

SuperMarioRPGSNESCoverArtUS.jpg

21554_front.jpg

Ffixbox.jpg

31dot1.jpg

DarksidersII.jpg

I loved almost all of those games! Amazing memories :') I have yet to play Dark Siders 2 yet though.

Mr. Mann, do you mind putting spoiler tags on both sides of your images kinda like how I did in the quote version of your post please? ^^

Helps those who are either on their mobiles or just for those who don't want to scroll down such a long image filled post. <3

Thanks hun.

[Edit]: Thanks for adding spoiler tags to your post Mr. Mann :)

Edited by Melody
  • Like 2

Wow! I loved Killer 7 as well! Fantastic gameplay ><

Playstation 2/Gamecube could almost be considered a classic nowadays, it's just been so long :')

I've gotta admit that Killer 7 was very underrated, it was such a clever game and pretty violent too, I think they should do something like this again. Here are my favourite parts.

(If you didn't finished this game, watch this at your own risk since these are small spoilers :3)

The pedro scene is sick in my opinion, I have no idea how they managed to not get any sues or anything from how sick it was.

Edited by Poptartsftw
  • Like 2

I've gotta admit that Killer 7 was very underrated, it was such a clever game and pretty violent too, I think they should do something like this again. Here are my favourite parts.

(If you didn't finished this game, watch this at your own risk since these are small spoilers :3)

The pedro scene is sick in my opinion, I have no idea how they managed to not get any sues or anything from how sick it was.

I wish they'd do something like this again >.<

Was a pretty intense game.

I never completed the game though T_T

So I guess I'll avoid those vids, especially since I do want to go back to Killer 7!

Glad to know someone else who enjoyed the game, I didn't know many who played it :')

I wish they'd do something like this again >.<

Was a pretty intense game.

I never completed the game though T_T

So I guess I'll avoid those vids, especially since I do want to go back to Killer 7!

Glad to know someone else who enjoyed the game, I didn't know many who played it :')

Forgot to

them too lol, anyways, I highly recommend getting back into it, the OST was awesome too, it's just like dammm... It makes me sad that games nowadays will never be this awesome ;n; but yeah! Go play it and enjoy everything~

And a few people did lol, this game is not that famous ;-;

• Like 1

Forgot to

them too lol, anyways, I highly recommend getting back into it, the OST was awesome too, it's just like dammm... It makes me sad that games nowadays will never be this awesome ;n; but yeah! Go play it and enjoy everything~

And a few people did lol, this game is not that famous ;-;

I think I will try it fairly soon ^^

I have a lot of work to do on PSO first though, considering that I'm sorta new here :3

Are there any games from before PS2, like old school classics you really enjoyed? ^.^

+rep to you for playing killer 7, cause seriously, second person i have ever met who actually played this game.

PS. Could you quickly spoiler tag your videos? ^^ Not a big deal, just nice forum etiquette~ <3

[Edit]: Thank you for adding spoiler tags hun ^^ <3

Edited by Melody

I think I will try it fairly soon ^^

I have a lot of work to do on PSO first though, considering that I'm sorta new here :3

Are there any games from before PS2, like old school classics you really enjoyed? ^.^

+rep to you for playing killer 7, cause seriously, second person i have ever met who actually played this game.

PS. Could you quickly spoiler tag your videos? ^^ Not a big deal, just nice forum etiquette~ <3

Well, God Hand for the PS2 :v

and hmmm, Jet Force Gemini for the 64

PSO on the Dreamcast

Golden Eye

and I cannot think of too many right now lol, but I remember playing a lot of games too -u-

Edit: OHOHOHOHOHO! I played from FF 1 to 6, then played 10, and played chrono trigger and chrono cross too

Edited by Poptartsftw
  • Like 1

Well, God Hand for the PS2 :v

and hmmm, Jet Force Gemini for the 64

PSO on the Dreamcast

Golden Eye

and I cannot think of too many right now lol, but I remember playing a lot of games too -u-

Edit: OHOHOHOHOHO! I played from FF 1 to 6, then played 10, and played chrono trigger and chrono cross too

All those games are incredible, and I have play all of them!!

Omfg, I love Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross!! <3

FF6 was my favourite out of the FF 1-6

FF10 was actually pretty good for its time :)

All those games are incredible, and I have play all of them!!

Omfg, I love Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross!! <3

FF6 was my favourite out of the FF 1-6

FF10 was actually pretty good for its time :)

FF6 Is my favourite one too, I remember getting it when I was on 4th grade and finished it in like a month with no guides -3- it was the best nes and portable FF imo, I loved the plot too, but it took me a lot of time to finish the dragons den xwx

FF6 Is my favourite one too, I remember getting it when I was on 4th grade and finished it in like a month with no guides -3- it was the best nes and portable FF imo, I loved the plot too, but it took me a lot of time to finish the dragons den xwx

Have you tried, the Brave New World?

It's a ridiculously hard version of FF6!

http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/topic/4748-brave-new-world-build-guide/

It'll remind you of 4th grade all over again.

My favourite part of FF6 was the plot...and how the game ended, which I won't disclose for spoiler purposes.