Drop check soulbooster

hey im not complaining about the rate or loaction of the drop. i would like someone to test the greenil and skyly id to make sure that it is actually droping and not broken up i know that 1/57 means that you might find it in 57 but i have probably killed a little under 80 saintmillions and ahve gone from lvl 150-194 on my fomarl can please have a gm check this and get back to me please thank you

again after so many runs i am not asking for a drop rate change or monster change because i have done ep4 so much i dream about it

thanks for your time

Edited by Khireborn
  • Like 6

Dude! I am with you on this one +1. Done '67runs' in Total so far and nothing even on Happy Hours! (Something is very wrong) also no one has found even 1 yet like wtf =P

• Like 2

I also think it should be checked. My greenill fonewm has been running this for a while, Saint isn't hard for a FO with good grants to kill, the mission can honestly be solo'd but with as many runs during HH as I and I know a lot of others have done, the first one should have been found by now. Theres no way we are ALL this unlucky

• Like 2

I'm not saying everyone is making "derp" mistakes, but you aren't doing shambertin or kondrieu and counting it as not dropping, right? The drop table is pulling from the live drops from the game files. It "should" be dropping if it's in the charts.

• Like 2

Not all of you, no. Definitely most. What's the point of calling something rare if every single one of you get one? All you people who responded to this save for the poster and kajex live on this game and have more than enough good stuff to play and have a good time at it. I don't see how any of you make a living. Give the people who graciously run this site a god damn break and be thankful. Or keep crying. But at least stop trolling every single post!! Damn!!

• Like 1

this is a fourm where we can talk about anything im sorry if expressing my views seems like trolling to you but some of us play this game to hunt rare items if i cant do that i dont want to play (the nicer version) but your still a dick

Edited by Khireborn
  • Like 2

The bigger issue is rare monsters on means half of your runs are kondrieu, which makes it incredibly easy to mess up the count, even unintentionally. I'm not so sure that it's not dropping yet, probability is a funny thing. You really have to be approaching 3-4 times the rate (yea 230+ saint milion kills. really that many) before you can actually even suppose to think about it maybe being broken, and hh is not a good indicator of anything because of how long the quest is, actually really working at getting the drop means the majority of runs are going to be non hh. Even with a working drop you can do 430+ runs on a 150 drop and not see it happen (stupid master sword). It really takes an obscene amount before you can really have any confidence to say whether it's broken or not.

• Like 2

Not all of you, no. Definitely most. What's the point of calling something rare if every single one of you get one? All you people who responded to this save for the poster and kajex live on this game and have more than enough good stuff to play and have a good time at it. I don't see how any of you make a living. Give the people who graciously run this site a god damn break and be thankful. Or keep crying. But at least stop trolling every single post!! Damn!!

excuse my bitching but not all of us that "live on this game" are nearly as super rich as you think we are. I personally am still working on getting my first dark weapon to call my own as well as my very own first event drop item. So if the drop rate is 1/57 normally and people have been making runs during HH and even without HH and haven't been wasting their time slaying creatures that aren't Saint Milion, its pretty normal to be concerned as to why it hasn't dropped yet. With a good team, or even just a strong duo, 9-8 should only take between 15-19 minutes. If you're focused you can get plenty of runs in during HH, So again, I'm confused as to why no one on the server has found one yet. So a few equally concerned users took the to forum and asked.That is, after all, what a forum is for: to discuss the game.

If that comes off as bitching to you, then I'll boo hoo all night sir.

• Like 1

Playing the game without finding what your looking for is wasting time? Trust me I've done my fair share of looking to no avail, but id still play on dc or gc if this site didn't exist and be content, because everything else aside this is a good way to kill time. You've all done way more hunting for it than me so i don't know the level of your frustration, but there are definitely some extremely annoying people who always have some stupid nonsense to say regardless of the post and are complete jerks on the game. That being said i didn't mean offense to the poster or you necessarily maren, i hope you guys find the 100 souls. The shield of vol opt seems relatively easy to find though so if you don't have one yet id be happy to help you get one or GIVE you the one i found to show im not just some prick who's trying to take his crap out on you. Let me know.

• Like 1

Playing the game without finding what your looking for is wasting time? Trust me I've done my fair share of looking to no avail, but id still play on dc or gc if this site didn't exist and be content, because everything else aside this is a good way to kill time. You've all done way more hunting for it than me so i don't know the level of your frustration, but there are definitely some extremely annoying people who always have some stupid nonsense to say regardless of the post and are complete jerks on the game. That being said i didn't mean offense to the poster or you necessarily maren, i hope you guys find the 100 souls. The shield of vol opt seems relatively easy to find though so if you don't have one yet id be happy to help you get one or GIVE you the one i found to show im not just some prick who's trying to take his crap out on you. Let me know.

im starting to like you less and less lol don't contradict your post pls stand behind your views and statements because earlier in this topic u sounded diffrent kaje u can close this u have already anwsered my question and again thank you for taking time out your day 2 respond

Edited by Khireborn
  • Like 1